Class of 2018 - SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton

Don't believe it. The kid is rated #17 from espn. He can play two positions. There is some frustration over this that isn't only mine.
Might be the smart tact to wait 1-2 weeks, see what Tucker does and react accordingly (offer).
Why muddy the equation for Tucker?

Don't believe it. The kid is rated #17 from espn. He can play two positions. There is some frustration over this that isn't only mine.

Maybe Sid Wilson? Maybe it would appear to both tucker and Ayala that we were recruiting over them since jones can play the 2 and 3? I don't know but if the kid wants us so bad there has to be a reason we haven't offered. I don't buy we're stupid, lazy or any of that stuff.

Maybe Sid Wilson? Maybe it would appear to both tucker and Ayala that we were recruiting over them since jones can play the 2 and 3? I don't know but if the kid wants us so bad there has to be a reason we haven't offered. I don't buy we're stupid, lazy or any of that stuff.
Well, maybe you should. Because up to today, that is what it is. I can understand not going after a 5th year guy before Ayala and Tucker decide. That makes sense. But those guys would know that we are going to recruit kids once they are here. Just like anywhere else they go.

Maybe it's not any of that. Maybe it's because he just came on our radar and maybe JB went down there to see him.. maybe an offer is coming depending if JB liked what he saw... or maybe not

Maybe it's not any of that. Maybe it's because he just came on our radar and maybe JB went down there to see him.. maybe an offer is coming depending if JB liked what he saw... or maybe not

Could be that too.

I don't believe that the Head Coach has been to see the kid until today. A offer, a visit, and a verbal would be in quick order I believe.

Ahhh the benefits of being on the road. Can actually see them play- talk to them- make offers-massage their egos- why didn't someone tell me about road trips says Jim

I don't believe that the Head Coach has been to see the kid until today. A offer, a visit, and a verbal would be in quick order I believe.
After reading new article over on $cout I would agree with this 100%. I believe he would commit before JB finished the sentence saying he was being offered a scholarship.

After reading new article over on $cout I would agree with this 100%. I believe he would commit before JB finished the sentence saying he was being offered a scholarship.
They probably won't even offer him. Too much work

Man, offer him and lock it up. Give me him, and Carey. Hopefully Tucker, and 2018-2019 looks great. Shittu wouldn't hurt.

Other than the typical "JB is lazy/Fla is too far" narrative, is there any other reason there isn't an offer out yet?

Didn't know that, but that certainly can play in our favor..the kid has been practically begging for a offer on his Twitter...really hope we offer him.

Was this SKout article premium? Anyone have a link? Thanks.

It's premium but I was somehow able to read it on Twitter earlier today and I'm not a subscriber.

It's premium but I was somehow able to read it on Twitter earlier today and I'm not a subscriber.
I don't have a account or anything with them yet I always get their "premium content" free I'm not complaining;)

After reading that interview it makes me want him in Orange that much more...love the cuse connection and his family genuinely seems like they grew up being fans of cuse basketball. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out because it sure seems like a home run waiting to happen......if they ever offer!

This crap is just too frustrating. With everything I have seen and read this highly rated kid is super interested in our school. This should be instant offer and full court press to get that commit. Our philosophy in recruiting has to change this is crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom