Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know. Been trying to set something up with him for next week and I'll certainly ask about Dior if we can connect.
Etienne is from Middletown and Dior from Saugerties. I’m sure they know each other since the two towns are one hour apart. Would hope they would both want to be part of SU’s resurgence and JB’s final teams

Just wondering where Williams fits in with Newton in the fold. Newton and Williams are both SF. Newton is slender and doesn’t rebound, so he’s not a PF.

Benny looks like a baller. Prototype SU forward. Think he is better than Newton. Take both if you can.

Just wondering where Williams fits in with Newton in the fold. Newton and Williams are both SF. Newton is slender and doesn’t rebound, so he’s not a PF.
SU has forwards. They all pretty much play the same. Zone responsibilities are the same. We’ve only had a couple of “true” power forwards in 40 years.

SU has forwards. They all pretty much play the same. Zone responsibilities are the same. We’ve only had a couple of “true” power forwards in 40 years.

Need to understand that Newton doesn’t rebound at all. Zip. And Williams is 6-6. But not for me to worry about.

just a reminder: jb had a team ranked #1 or #2 for most of the season with a forward rotation of joseph, fair & southerland

Does anyone know where we stand here? We need either Allen or Williams in this class

Dior added this Benny video to his Insta story...
Screenshot_20200302-054524_Instagram.jpg

Its not first hand but it comes from someone who has solid info. We look good at this point. Kid looks like he would be a solid addition. Not a program changer like Dior.

would be great, great news! grabbing Chance would be massive. getting both Chance and Benny would be unbelievable. Also a clear signal that recruiting is back and we will survive and possibly thrive in the transition from Jimmy to successor (at least talent wise). Leaving the cupboard stocked is half the battle.

Cuse!

would be great, great news! grabbing Chance would be massive. getting both Chance and Benny would be unbelievable. Also a clear signal that recruiting is back and we will survive and possibly thrive in the transition from Jimmy to successor (at least talent wise). Leaving the cupboard stocked is half the battle.

Cuse!
I think this is mostly Dior lol

Status
Not open for further replies.