Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the whole game and was pretty disappointed that Benny didn’t get much playing time. This game was all about the starters who played about 80% or more of the minutes. From the time that I saw Benny in, which was only 2-3 minutes near the end of the game, he had a gorgeous assist and that one shot. I’m not worried at all though. I could tell a lot just from that assist that this young man is extremely smooth and court aware and a great passer.

I watched the whole game and was pretty disappointed that Benny didn’t get much playing time. This game was all about the starters who played about 80% or more of the minutes. From the time that I saw Benny in, which was only 2-3 minutes near the end of the game, he had a gorgeous assist and that one shot. I’m not worried at all though. I could tell a lot just from that assist that this young man is extremely smooth and court aware and a great passer.
Tender hamstring may have limited his minutes. Glad I didn’t pay $10 to watch it.

What a stupid game then- what's the point if most guys don't get much run. Glad it was hidden and not talked about.

Be e glad to get back to having a McDonald's, Jordan etc game again. Benny not being full go is a bummer as it sounds like it was more a ceremonious inclusion than much else.

Cool. I didn't know he was close with Taylor.

Yeah - I knew he was recruiting him, but not that they had that tight a relationship.

Money quotes:
Williams: "I've been talking to Justin Taylor out of Charlottesville, Virginia. Just how good my visits were, how I think he can benefit. Telling him to watch a lot of Buddy and he can be used like that in the upcoming years.
He'll be with me most of the time (on his official visit). Once I get there, I'll get a couple days under my belt, get a little rhythm and show him around.
We've become pretty close. We worked out last summer a lot, pretty much every other day. Watching him go from one of those guys who wasn't shooting a lot to getting his shots. That's just all confidence and playing competition."

Status
Not open for further replies.