Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke

One of these things is not like the other ... who can pick it out?

If you are talking about being a head coach, Norm Roberts is an assistant at Kansas.​

If you are talking about being a head coach, Norm Roberts is an assistant at Kansas.​

Oops, my bad. (Although at least he has been a head coach.)

But where's JB?

Oops, my bad. (Although at least he has been a head coach.)

But where's JB?

Yes he has and I don't disagree with your point that JB or at least Hop needs to be out there.

Cam is going to the UConn game today. I doubt they'll get him but still interesting

I was joking
C'mon, Dash. You know jokes aren't tolerated here.
CaPXjgmWcAIdCPa.gif

It's either UK or duke for him..we should move along

An article I read said that in 9th grade we were his dream school how and when did we lose him to Dook I know he hasn't declared yet but that's the prediction he is such an incredible fit for Cuse basketball. Come on Cam. Throw a dog a bone

An article I read said that in 9th grade we were his dream school how and when did we lose him to Dook I know he hasn't declared yet but that's the prediction he is such an incredible fit for Cuse basketball. Come on Cam. Throw a dog a bone

After the staff offered about two years too late

After the staff offered about two years too late
Syracuse offered Reddish when he was a junior instead of when he was a sophmore. He was offered by Syracuse well after a number of schools had already offered him.

Reddish has early attention
"I always liked North Carolina and Syracuse," he said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom