Class of 2017 - SF Chaundee Brown (FL) to Wake Forest | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Chaundee Brown (FL) to Wake Forest

Deano

All American
This was on a link from Tomcat's Daily articles today -
Everything you need to know about the 2017 ESPN 100

No. 41 Chaundee Brown, 6-foot-5, SF, The First Academy (Orlando, Fla.)

A power player on the wing with a college-ready body and high motor, Brown is both physical and relentless in attacking the basket. With a good first step and the abilities to absorb contact on his way to the rim and thrive in the midrange area, he has been a force all spring. Connecticut, Florida, Florida State, Maryland and Syracuse headline the list of schools offers.

Here is some video from Jr year and also from EYBL a few weeks ago.

Chaundee Brown Drops 37 On Day 1 Of EYBL Atlanta!! | Leads Nike South Beach To Rivalry Win

This was on a link from Tomcat's Daily articles today -
Everything you need to know about the 2017 ESPN 100

No. 41 Chaundee Brown, 6-foot-5, SF, The First Academy (Orlando, Fla.)

A power player on the wing with a college-ready body and high motor, Brown is both physical and relentless in attacking the basket. With a good first step and the abilities to absorb contact on his way to the rim and thrive in the midrange area, he has been a force all spring. Connecticut, Florida, Florida State, Maryland and Syracuse headline the list of schools offers.

Here is some video from Jr year and also from EYBL a few weeks ago.

Chaundee Brown Drops 37 On Day 1 Of EYBL Atlanta!! | Leads Nike South Beach To Rivalry Win
Wow, there is a lot to like right there. Looks like a player. His shot looks way better than I expected from reading the article. If we are looking at a 6-7 player class in 2017, this kid would fit in well. Pretty versatile. He likely wouldn't be the headliner, but he would be a solid pickup.

Oh yah lets hit this guy hard and often to get him on board with us. :)

Brown #24 in the dark jersey was putting in work against the PSA Cards crew yesterday. PSA won the game with big contributions from Q. Green #1, Cole Anthony #2, Brandon Randolph #5, and Mo Bamba #11.
Wow, that was a very entertaining video. Along with all the guys you mentioned, all of them were great, lets sign them all. And #25 on PSA looks like a banger. Brown looks really good. Really good shooter. Randolph is smooth and has a quick release. Bamba is ridiculously long, it is comical. And Quade is a leader. I agree with you when you say Quade is priority number 1. If we land him, we might be able to make a strong push for Bamba.

Brown is very impressive. Like what I saw from the PSA boys too.

Wow, that was a very entertaining video. Along with all the guys you mentioned, all of them were great, lets sign them all. And #25 on PSA looks like a banger. Brown looks really good. Really good shooter. Randolph is smooth and has a quick release. Bamba is ridiculously long, it is comical. And Quade is a leader. I agree with you when you say Quade is priority number 1. If we land him, we might be able to make a strong push for Bamba.
#25 is Hasahn French. Undersized PF at 6'6, but strong as an ox down low and plays hard as hell. Reminds me a bit of a Wright not name Josh that played a little bit for SU back in mid-2000's.

#25 is Hasahn French. Undersized PF at 6'6, but strong as an ox down low and plays hard as hell. Reminds me a bit of a Wright not name Josh that played a little bit for SU back in mid-2000's.
Dayshaun? Also a little of Rico Gathers.

From ESPN - Top Performers from Peach Jam -
Top performers from Nike Peach Jam

Chaundee Brown, 6-5, SF

ESPN 100: 41

Brown’s ascension continued this week in Augusta as he solidified himself as a major riser in the ESPN 100. He’s a strong and physical wing who attacks the rim in straight lines but is also a much improved shooter, not just in the mid-range area but also from behind the 3-point line. Physically, his powerful body type is also a major asset on the defensive end of the floor as he’s able to check multiple positions and projects as someone who could potentially guard two-four at the next level, making him ideal for teams looking to switch screens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom