Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 11 months ago...mentions at that time South Carolina and Syracuse in contact with him the most. I know I've said it earlier but it surprises me that our local media hasn't talked more about this kid. We hear about all the other kids often but haven't heard a peep about this kid.

I like the fact SU is not zoning in on one player at a position. In the past, we were left at the alter with few alternatives. It also puts some pressure on the other recruits.

I like the fact SU is not zoning in on one player at a position. In the past, we were left at the alter with few alternatives. It also puts some pressure on the other recruits.
anyone surprised they are still pursuing after Lands verballed?

anyone surprised they are still pursuing after Lands verballed?
Yes. Lands can play the 2 3 this kid 3 4 great combo guys i hope we land him.

Yes. Lands can play the 2 3 this kid 3 4 great combo guys i hope we land him.
Bunch is a wing. Marquis Brown is the more likely prospect at the 4 if Flip goes elsewhere.

Bunch is a wing. Marquis Brown is the more likely prospect at the 4 if Flip goes elsewhere.

Ehhh. Lands is going to be a 3 or we wouldn’t be going after Taylor and Westry still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom