Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB about Rutgers: "Their school is a basketball school where everything is about basketball."
wow henry winkler.gif

Sounds like he loves Hop but that last point he made about wanting to win might be the deciding factor.
That final insertion at the end of the article was the most important to me. He clearly has made it known he wants to win. Are you getting that at Washington? No offense to hop and I want nothing but the best for him, but they haven’t succeeded. Rutgers finally made the tournament, they aren’t a winning program. Who would’ve guessed ya know 7 years ago we’d be in a final 3 for a top 50 west coast recruit against Rutgers and Washington (whom now has our west coast connections). Definitely a weird recruitment but the spread of the recruitment map the last few years from the staff has been crucial.

Why does Hop have to be so charming? Man that guy is incredibly relatable to players.
Here is a scathing article from earlier this year about Hop's coaching abilities. Ouch!!! Not everyone has warmed to him. This is where JAB has been underappreciated.

Hop could be gone with another bad year and his roster this year is pretty ehhhh. While the pac 12 isn’t great Washington’s roster could be the worst in the league. Would be strange to go there over Syracuse but hey to each their own.

I feel like the overlap in recruiting here is easily avoidable and slightly annoying.

Aren't these schools far enough apart and the country big enough that they don't have to be going after the same players?

Bunch has taken 2 visits to SU...Hop should back off haha...

otoh, maybe they are both saying good things about each other...which would also be weird. Hop is probably at least saying good things to Bunch about SU...i'd imagine...

Here is a scathing article from earlier this year about Hop's coaching abilities. Ouch!!! Not everyone has warmed to him. This is where JAB has been underappreciated.
Yeah maybe. Although I trust model results about as far as I can throw them. 4 straight years of overprediction might infer the model is off too. Also funny is that the coach is responsible for “everything else”.

Yeah maybe. Although I trust model results about as far as I can throw them. 4 straight years of overprediction might infer the model is off too. Also funny is that the coach is responsible for “everything else”.
No doubt but the author definitely put a lot of research into it. Needless to say that it's probably an important year for Hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom