Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 1/2 hr up the 1 from Carmel, fortunately a safe distance away. Other than tourists, who invade the place by the tens of thousands year round, the only Monterey Bay locals that like Carmel are those who live there. Don't know how you get more pretentious, obnoxious people in one place, well, I guess two places if you include Pebble Beach. Two million gets you a one-bedroom, one bathroom 800 square feet bungalow with another house 10 feet away on both sides. The only saving grace is its super cool next door neighbor Pacific Grove, which has a nearly untouched, open ocean coast line and an eclectic downtown of shops and eateries mostly owned and operated by locals. It's pricey, everything along the central coast is, but if Uncle Warren leaves you just a couple of bucks move there.
Think we may have been neighbors. Lived in Seaside for a couple years and worked in Watsonville. I miss it greatly. Cost of living in DC is fairly similar and that makes me sick.

Just checked. Not seeing any predictions as of yet on 247Sports or . Have to feel good about SU's chances here. I know it's not an elite class, but if Bunch commits, it's a solid class with several multi-year players, and a commit at every position. How are we feeling about SU as it relates to Bunch, friends???

Just checked. Not seeing any predictions as of yet on 247Sports or . Have to feel good about SU's chances here. I know it's not an elite class, but if Bunch commits, it's a solid class with several multi-year players, and a commit at every position. How are we feeling about SU as it relates to Bunch, friends???
I like bunch and I really like this class overall...I do wish we got one of the studs like JJ and that would've put us back in the conversation but we'll see how it plays out. Carey could help boost our class rank once he gets some exposure from this year.

Cautiously optimistic

247 is slow this week. They haven't even updated to show Maliq's commitment.

I don’t know about Wagner, but Kwame Evans is a SF from Baltimore, currently going to a big time out of state prep school.
And GMac will be running the show again..

Pretty certain we are good here. This will wrap it up for high school recruits for this cycle. I’m sure there will be some departures and we will dip into the portal. As someone said earlier on this thread, this is a really solid class. If we could have just landed one STUDDDDD, like no question top dawg in the class this class would have been killer. Really all it’s missing is a JJ, Dior, etc…I also found JJ’s parents comments about his decision after pretty interesting in wishing he stayed home, etc…I wonder if that will creep into his mind at all the closer it comes to going to college as they are a pretty tight family.

Kid is Orange. Hop is the only one that could try and lure him in...Rutgers is not even a possibility.
It's worrisome that Bunch went out of his way to say how impressed he was with Hop and how he exuded energy and positivity. That really struck me. Worried he connected with Hop in a way recruits don't seem to with JB. IMO our system is a perfect fit for Bunch. But we'll see what he thinks. Hope we get him.

Also just one way to think about it.. but not getting an elite guy this class, might bode really well with bringing one in 23’. We’re after some real studs again in the next class and playing time should be available that season for one or two of them to come in and immediately compete for a starting spot - while maintaining our depth (for the future.)

I’m not saying we will get one of those 5* guys, but I think it’s a matter of time until the staff does lock one down and I have a good feeling that 23’ is that year.

At the very least I think there’s good reason to be optimistic, starting with landing Bunch and bringing in this good deep 5 man class.
After that, I think getting back into the top 25 this year (or higher), will be a really great way to keep the trend in a positive direction and get back to maintaining national relevancy. One can hope, right!

Pretty certain we are good here. This will wrap it up for high school recruits for this cycle. I’m sure there will be some departures and we will dip into the portal. As someone said earlier on this thread, this is a really solid class. If we could have just landed one STUDDDDD, like no question top dawg in the class this class would have been killer. Really all it’s missing is a JJ, Dior, etc…I also found JJ’s parents comments about his decision after pretty interesting in wishing he stayed home, etc…I wonder if that will creep into his mind at all the closer it comes to going to college as they are a pretty tight family.

Tyus Battle verballed to Michigan.

It ain’t over, til it’s over.

(unless he signs his National LOI early, in which case - it’s over).

Hoping we add Bunch to the… group.

I think that's important. We need a class that is deep, fills multiple spots, and has kids that will be here for 3-4 years.

Unless the family moves to South Bend it should more than creep into JJ’s mind with the team he will have around him.
I’ve been told the family plans to move to South Bend. Time will tell if this info is accurate.

It's worrisome that Bunch went out of his way to say how impressed he was with Hop and how he exuded energy and positivity. That really struck me. Worried he connected with Hop in a way recruits don't seem to with JB. IMO our system is a perfect fit for Bunch. But we'll see what he thinks. Hope we get him.
If he’s high on UW I can’t see why he wouldn’t wait a while to commit, at least until they finish their out of conference schedule. If Hop isn’t .500 or better this year very good chance he’s gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom