Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh. Lands is going to be a 3 or we wouldn’t be going after Taylor and Westry stil
Believe that Syracuse is going after Chance as a combo (1/2 and possibly a 3) guard and Taylor as a 2/3 G/F. Lands is a 6’8” recruit who wants to play a 1 or a 2 in the pros.He can easily play 1-3 in college. Bunch as stated would be a fall-back scenario for Taylor.

Believe that Syracuse is going after Chance as a combo (1/2 and possibly a 3) guard and Taylor as a 2/3 G/F. Lands is a 6’8” recruit who wants to play a 1 or a 2 in the pros.He can easily play 1-3 in college. Bunch as stated would be a fall-back scenario for Taylor.

The board gets too caught up with what positions recruits play in HS and forget how JB actually uses players in games. I don't care what positions they play now because JB will use guys based on where he thinks they fit based on their skillset. Remember Quincy played on the perimeter in HS and we used him at the 4.

With the guys we are recruiting I am almost certain(based on history) JB would use Filipowski at the 5 and sometimes forward, Bunch and Lands at either forward, Taylor at the 2, Westry as a combo, and Copeland at the point if they were to come here. I am 99 percent certain based on seeing their skillsets.

Lands is small forward.

Depends if we were to get both Filipowski brothers (which I would be surprised if we did), then the one that is visiting would most likely play a 4.

Now that Ajak is back, I am wondering if 2022 will bring 4 recruits or 5 recruits (where Lands is one in both sets). If so, what will the break out be: 1-pg, 2-SG, 3-SF, 4- a big F or a center. Granted (everything depends on who remains and who comes in through the portal) it is great to have recruits that can and are willing to play a combination of positions.

Yep. Let’s see if he’s a real commit first. I hope so but it’s odd

Gah...don't be bursting my bubble putting Dior v2 thoughts in my head...lol

Yup. And Bunch may be insurance for Taylor or just an additional wing.

I agree he may be insurance for Taylor. I group some of the recruits as such.

Westry
Copeland
Starling

Taylor
Bunch

Clingan
Flip

Westry
Copeland
Starling

Taylor
Bunch

Clingan
Flip

Guard, wing, Big?

First thought was - is that in order of probability of getting them?
Which would be a minor bummer, except I think Taylor is nearly a lock, so that'd bode VERY well for the guys above him. ;)

I'm hoping we can flip Flip and show him how guys like Lydon and Marek got used in our system - aka, all over the damn place.

Guard, wing, Big?

First thought was - is that in order of probability of getting them?
Which would be a minor bummer, except I think Taylor is nearly a lock, so that'd bode VERY well for the guys above him. ;)

I'm hoping we can flip Flip and show him how guys like Lydon and Marek got used in our system - aka, all over the damn place.

they are listed randomly. Not probability at all.

Westry
Copeland
Starling

Taylor
Bunch

Clingan
Flip

I’d put Marquis Brown in the bigs category. More likely to get him than either Clingan or Flip.

There's no guarantee that we get certain guards we are looking at.
In that event, I could see Lands as a 2.

We are going to get at least one and Joe/Symir will be here. I’d bet the house he doesn’t play the 2 here. I can’t believe you would think otherwise. You’ve been around too long to actually believe this.

Look at Hughes, Griffin and Mali. And fans wanted them to play the 2 as well. Guess what? JB didn’t.

Pass. 3 star unranked.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online