Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hop could be gone with another bad year and his roster this year is pretty ehhhh. While the pac 12 isn’t great Washington’s roster could be the worst in the league. Would be strange to go there over Syracuse but hey to each their own.
It's not that he could be gone, he absolutely, positively will be gone. That's just the fact.

I thought I read recently where they would need to pay Hop around $12 mil if he is fired without cause. That’s a big pill to swallow.

I thought I read recently where they would need to pay Hop around $12 mil if he is fired without cause. That’s a big pill to swallow.
Yes

That’s before this year; I think the contract amortizes at $3mm a year. Both of the early mags (Lindy’s, Athlon) say he needs at least .500 to survive.
Back to Chris Bunch you’d think if he’s really keen on UW he’d at least see how the non-conference season goes before committing.

Screenshot_20211009-052731_Instagram.jpg

Although he's likely our SF for this class, I'm still not that sold on his athleticism, or his 3 point shot. It's practically a set shot.
I agree, which is not to say he won’t be a very good player for us. On some highlights he shows a quick release, and in others it looks like a straight up, old skool set shot.
Not much lift on his ups either, but can dunk the lights out when uncontested.
I see a less athletic Kris Joseph, with a Southerland-like jumper. He’ll be a player, but not a year-one impact type that has to get minutes. And i hope he proves me wrong. JMHO

Although he's likely our SF for this class, I'm still not that sold on his athleticism, or his 3 point shot. It's practically a set shot.
Yeah, but I’m hoping for a longer Moten. Seems to have a decent motor, and I like the off-ball movement.

But what is that emoji? He’s a walking What? Is that supposed to be a bucket? Looks more like a toilet than anything else.

I still see more Preston Shumpert than Hughes. I know that is before your time but watch some Shumpert games/highlights. Bunch doesn't have ups like Eli. Shump had that smooth methodical approach like Eli. Around the bucket Shump was mostly a below the rim guy as well.
I was just going to post that I’ll take a Preston Shumpert set shot any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom