Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this just adding the countryside of NorCal or down by Monterrey.
Half Moon Ca

Attachments

• 5EF1BF9C-950A-41D6-981D-D9196D9A9939.jpeg
    5EF1BF9C-950A-41D6-981D-D9196D9A9939.jpeg
    952.8 KB · Views: 113
It’s probably the only city in California I’d seriously consider moving to. Absolutely loved it when I was there.
I prefer Los Angeles. By a great measure. San Diego is more of a 'family city.' If you're already 'settled down,' maybe it's better in that respect. But, there's more to do in LA, though that also represents that "LA" is broad and encompasses a lot of areas.

I've never been to Sannnn Frannnnn-cisco. Or Santa Barbara.

Oh, yeah—this is a Chris Bunch thread! How'd we get on this tangent?

I prefer Los Angeles. By a great measure. San Diego is more of a 'family city.' If you're already 'settled down,' maybe it's better in that respect. But, there's more to do in LA, though that also represents that "LA" is broad and encompasses a lot of areas.

I've never been to Sannnn Frannnnn-cisco. Or Santa Barbara.

Oh, yeah—this is a Chris Bunch thread! How'd we get on this tangent?
Santa Barbara > San Diego > Los Angeles

I will move to Carmel when Warren Buffet leaves me my 1/2 of his estate
I live 1/2 hr up the 1 from Carmel, fortunately a safe distance away. Other than tourists, who invade the place by the tens of thousands year round, the only Monterey Bay locals that like Carmel are those who live there. Don't know how you get more pretentious, obnoxious people in one place, well, I guess two places if you include Pebble Beach. Two million gets you a one-bedroom, one bathroom 800 square feet bungalow with another house 10 feet away on both sides. The only saving grace is its super cool next door neighbor Pacific Grove, which has a nearly untouched, open ocean coast line and an eclectic downtown of shops and eateries mostly owned and operated by locals. It's pricey, everything along the central coast is, but if Uncle Warren leaves you just a couple of bucks move there.

Last edited:
This is exactly how I was when I went to UC-Santa barb for a few weeks in 2019 to visit family and my cousin who goes there. Safe to say my eyes were not on the structures.
Partied there one night in my youth, there were kegs in every other lawn and live bands playing all over. Makes me chuckle when SU gets ranked top party school. And yes, best looking "structures" I've ever seen.

Yup, Half Moon Bay. Stayed there and played there many moons ago..
If you come back to HMB, there's a very cool smaller venue jazz club (seats maybe 75 ppl) called the Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society located in an old building feet from open ocean on the north coast. It's been there nearly 50 years. Some of the best acts from all over the country, including big time names, play there.

IDK if we will be back there because in the limited time I will still be able to reasonably get off the tee, there are lots of other tracks we want to play, including Ireland and Scotland.
We did have a drink at the Moss Beach Distillery, but did not see the ghost (but we did hear the stories)

Last edited:
If you come back to HMB, there's a very cool smaller venue jazz club (seats maybe 75 ppl) called the Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society located in an old building feet from open ocean on the north coast. It's been there nearly 50 years. Some of the best acts from all over the country, including big time names, play there.
Sounds wonderful! Love me some smooth jazz. I don’t know if I’ll ever get back there since I live in Charlottesville, but never say never!!

I will move to Carmel when Warren Buffet leaves me my 1/2 of his estate
I will move to Key West when Jimmy Buffett leaves me my half of his estate.

I feel pretty good about Bunch (no info), and I hope he chooses SU.

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t come here

Yeah. We're the only consistently winning program in his final 3.

I kinda sorta wouldn't hate it if he ends up with Hop -

but NO, NO, NO!!!! to SUNJ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online