Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) to Villanova

retro44

Women's Athletic Director
How tall is he? Seems like some of shorter kids he was shooting against were getting close to deflecting his shot.

Francis03

All American
Here goes some of his offensive averages in the EYBL last year. 12 games-12 PPG, 46% FG, 41% 3PT on 70 attempts, 100% FT but only 13 attempts. So to sum it up, this cat is an efficient scorer/sniper and should see his #'s increase with a bigger role this year in the EYBL. Long range shooting has done wonder for our squad in this recent run and the offers to Swider and Reeves shows that Hop wants it to continue.

Janner

2nd String
Looks like a little less athletic version of Jordon Tucker. My biggest question with him is where does he play? I didn't see a ton of lateral quickness so I don't know if he could play at the top of the zone and Im not sure he's strong enough or athletic enough right now to play on the wing? Still looks a little like he's growing into his body so that might come with time. That said the boy can shoot, and at 6'7 there is a lot to work with. Given the dearth of scholly's we have available I would have no problem scooping this kid up and letting him develop.

iommi

Living Legend
Looks like a little less athletic version of Jordon Tucker. My biggest question with him is where does he play? I didn't see a ton of lateral quickness so I don't know if he could play at the top of the zone and Im not sure he's strong enough or athletic enough right now to play on the wing? Still looks a little like he's growing into his body so that might come with time. That said the boy can shoot, and at 6'7 there is a lot to work with. Given the dearth of scholly's we have available I would have no problem scooping this kid up and letting him develop.
Plus, he has a cool name. That never hurts.;)

Top Bottom