Class of 2024 - SF Cooper Flagg (ME) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Cooper Flagg (ME)

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
This kid is starting to blow up. Currently ranked as the #3 freshman in the country. Already has offers from UCLA, Iowa and Michigan. He and his twin brother will be transferring to Montverde next season. Only loss in the EYBL so far is to Carlos Boozer's twin sons.

This kid is starting to blow up. Currently ranked as the #3 freshman in the country. Already has offers from UCLA, Iowa and Michigan. He and his twin brother will be transferring to Montverde next season. Only loss in the EYBL so far is to Carlos Boozer's twin sons.

Yeah, I mentioned him in the J.P. thread. Check out his Youtube vids. Would love to see us get involved.

Duke is his dream school fyi.
Shocker. Could see him joinning the Boozer’s at their dad‘s alma mater. I’m assuming Duke will work out an arrangement for Carlos to transfer to the Durham Post Office.

Shocker. Could see him joinning the Boozer’s at their dad‘s alma mater. I’m assuming Duke will work out an arrangement for Carlos to transfer to the Durham Post Office.
So will Duke have room for the Flagg twins after inking the Boozer twins. That's four decent size kids that all play forward.

So will Duke have room for the Flagg twins after inking the Boozer twins. That's four decent size kids that all play forward.
Isn't one of the Boozers a guard?

Pretty sure one of the Boozer kids is about 6’3 and plays guard. And no offense to Ace but to be honest I’m not sure he’s Duke material. It will be interesting to see how he progresses. Anyway, I mainly wanted to get the joke in there about Duke arranging for Boozer’s parents getting transferred from jobs with the post office in Juneau to Durham. Or so the story goes.

Pretty sure one of the Boozer kids is about 6’3 and plays guard. And no offense to Ace but to be honest I’m not sure he’s Duke material. It will be interesting to see how he progresses. Anyway, I mainly wanted to get the joke in there about Duke arranging for Boozer’s parents getting transferred from jobs with the post office in Juneau to Durham. Or so the story goes.
Wasn't that just a happy coincidence?

Isn't one of the Boozers a guard?
I didn't realize that but now I see one is 6'8" and one 6'3". The bigger one ranked #1 and the other ranked #24 in 2025 rankings. Both should have no problem, assuming continued development, with getting Duke offers. If the Flagg's are a package deal, will Duke be willing to sacrifice one of 13 scholarships the same year to have Ace tag along with Cooper. We will see if Scheyer is rat-face Jr.

Come to SU and get a NIL deal from Twin Trees.
You say that in jest but that is the reality of the situation. Other schools have boosters paying six figures in cold cash while Syracuse would be paying in pizzas.

You say that in jest but that is the reality of the situation. Other schools have boosters paying six figures in cold cash while Syracuse would be paying in pizzas.
He's from Maine. Maybe he would accept payment in the form of good pizza, and judging by his video and physical stats, maybe it would aid his physical development.

This was against the Boozer twins...