Class of 2018 - SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY)

He should've just said that a kid on the baseball team called him a bad word so that he no longer felt safe like Justin Fields did...

Honestly, there's no rhyme or reason behind anything the NCAA does.

Either let everyone be eligible immediately, or make everyone sit a year.

The old exceptions were generally legit. If an immediate family member was extremely ill or something really serious. Then I think people started pushing it like everything until guys that lost their starting job were able to leave because their 3rd cousin has chicken pox.

The NCAA is the worst organization in the world... all there is to it. They do more injustices than they do to help student athletes. Bunch of nerds who have never played sports in their life making decisions

There is a rhyme and reason. If you're a big name at a big name school, you get a waiver. Otherwise, then no.

The NCAA is the worst organization in the world... all there is to it. They do more injustices than they do to help student athletes. Bunch of nerds who have never played sports in their life making decisions
I think soccer and the Olympics are still ahead. NCAA is making a push though.

Charleston is a good school and a great town. I'll try and catch a game this year. Believe they were even ranked at one point this year?
Last weekend, my son's team hotel was in North Charleston just down the road from CoC. First time in Charleston.. cool city. We didn't have enough time to really explore it, so we did the highlights quickly between games. Definitely a place we'll go back to...

Last weekend, my son's team hotel was in North Charleston just down the road from CoC. First time in Charleston.. cool city. We didn't have enough time to really explore it, so we did the highlights quickly between games. Definitely a place we'll go back to...
Great food city and possibly even better music city. Tons of history (good and bad history). Isle of Palms and Folly Beach are fun beach towns right there too.

Great food city and possibly even better music city. Tons of history (good and bad history). Isle of Palms and Folly Beach are fun beach towns right there too.
Our tournament games were on James Island, so we did check out Folly Beach.