Class of 2018 - SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY)

CuseMan4

Starter
On the staffs radar, wouldn't expect an offer at this time but someone to keep an eye on. Has multiple lower D1 offers but had a big summer, deceive athlete, 6'8. Recently drawing interest from Uconn and Virginia, also attended the Cuse Elite camp last week.

Todoubled23 said:
Hmm, first I'd heard of this kid. OFF TO YOUTUBE

Me too, and I live in New Hartford.

Me too, and I live in New Hartford.
He had a good season at NH last year, I am also from the area, but he had a great summer on the AAU circuit and is up to 6'8 that is why he is drawing high D1 interest. Still think he ends up somewhere like Manhantan or Iona, but is on Cuse's, Uconn's and Virginia's radar.

Obviously needs some Polish but I like his skill set already. Looks like a giant out there lol.

I am going to have to see if I can make it to a couple games this year. I didn't realize we had a kid of this caliber at NH.

Watch how many bigger schools quickly start showing interest in this kid.Boeheim alluded how frequently this happens as well.
Calipari wouldn't get interested in him until he is a top 10 player. But, I am going to have to try to get to some New Hartford games this year, especially if my son makes JV.

Is he a SF? What AAU does he play with? Intriguing prospect.

Lefty shooter with good form / high release. Decent handle for a kid his size.

Doesn't appear to be an explosive skywalker, but looks like a skilled player. We need more of these guys.

Last edited: