Class of 2018 - SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY)

Season-ending surgery for Spartans' Policelli

Having season-ending knee surgery. Other tidbits:

"A few weeks ago, SU assistant coach Mike Hopkins came to see him at a New Hartford practice."

There is a chance that Policelli has played his last game for the Spartans. He may choose to attend prep school instead of returning to New Hartford as a high school senior.

"I don't know right now," he said. "I'll talk to my parents and my (AAU and high school) coaches and see about pursuing my goal of playing at a high college level."

Season-ending surgery for Spartans' Policelli

Having season-ending knee surgery. Other tidbits:

"A few weeks ago, SU assistant coach Mike Hopkins came to see him at a New Hartford practice."

There is a chance that Policelli has played his last game for the Spartans. He may choose to attend prep school instead of returning to New Hartford as a high school senior.

"I don't know right now," he said. "I'll talk to my parents and my (AAU and high school) coaches and see about pursuing my goal of playing at a high college level."
That's too bad, I haven't gotten the chance to see one of his games. He really should go to prep for a year.

This one of those situations where PS writes about a kid right before he commits?

Looks good. Italian last name? Sounds like it. Is he related to Frank Policelli the Utica lawyer? There is a resemblance. His twitter is Frankie Buckets. Beautiful. Please end up at Syracuse.

I heard a rumor he may transfer to liverpool next year to be with Blackwell and his great friend, Charles Pride. If they get Policelli, Pride, and Nas Johnson they will win the section and maybe the state.

I heard a rumor he may transfer to liverpool next year to be with Blackwell and his great friend, Charles Pride. If they get Policelli, Pride, and Nas Johnson they will win the section and maybe the state.
Not happening. Would be a hell of a team though.

CuseMan4 Francis03
Anything new on this target? Still a wait and see with him?
Yeah coming off surgery, coaches probably want to see how he plays this aau season off the injury if we are going to offer. Don't think he's a plan A recruit more plan B

Meet the 2016-17 All-CNY boys basketball teams

policellijpg-28a2b989f8398895.jpg

This is a kid who feels like a very important recruit next year. Would love to land both Porcelli and Wright as the foundation of the class of 2018.

Looking at that pic....I think there is six potential D-1 players. Policelli, Boeheim, Zachery, Pride, Woods, and Torrence. Interested to see who the board has the highest potential. I think Frankie may have the ability down the road to play at the higher level than the rest.

Does Boeheim play at SU? Can Zachery get stronger and improve his stock? Can Pride become more dominant and prove out Blackwell's comment that he was best player in section 3? Will Woods be a fall back option for SU? Torrence is young.....how much will his game grow. Big summer for all these gents as all but Zachery are underclass.....