Class of 2018 - SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Frankie Policelli (New Hartford, NY)

Personally hope he chooses UW, as I think hes a quality prospect and could keep up Hops momentum. I think, with our hot start in '18, we have quite a few names ahead of him on our board. I could be wrong but thats the feeling im getting.

I would not worry about uw taking him we do not have enough room for him with the commitment of ed chang from nebraska the only guys SU should be worried about are zegarowski, carrigan, and roberts

I would not worry about uw taking him we do not have enough room for him with the commitment of ed chang from nebraska the only guys SU should be worried about are zegarowski, carrigan, and roberts
Zegarowski maybe. Carrigan and Roberts not so much

I think I was misinterpreted what I meant was those are the guys that uw is interested in
Understood. I think you guys end up with Zegarowski. I also think you will be better than people think. I will be going to a handful of games.

I think I was misinterpreted what I meant was those are the guys that uw is interested in
The only player we are actively going hard after of those three is Carrigan. The other 2 are either way down our coaches list or have fallen down our coaches list. I also think as of right now Cuse is the strong favorite for Carrigan but doesn't mean that can't change as we all know how good of a recruiter Hop is...

The only player we are actively going hard after of those three is Carrigan. The other 2 are either way down our coaches list or have fallen down our coaches list. I also think as of right now Cuse is the strong favorite for Carrigan but doesn't mean that can't change as we all know how good of a recruiter Hop is...
No you guys are in the driver seat for carrigan hop is prioritizing a big man out of vegas named bryan penn-johnson

I'm really surprised we haven't shown more interest. Legit 6-8, versatile lefty who can shoot, with solid offers, practically in our back yard. Weird.

How many 3's can you have on a team? We're not 'Zona, we cant take 'em all. :p

We already have Hughes, Buddy, and DBaze, and OSB if he stays for 2018.
(yes, I know Eli & Buddy are more like 2/3's, and DBaze and OSB 3/4's, but there's still a glut of wing-type guys already)

No real need for another wing for '18, but we can certainly use 1-2 wings for '19, since it's likely that one or both of Bazely and Brissett are gone by then.

How many 3's can you have on a team? We're not 'Zona, we cant take 'em all. :p

We already have Hughes, Buddy, and DBaze, and OSB if he stays for 2018.
(yes, I know Eli & Buddy are more like 2/3's, and DBaze and OSB 3/4's, but there's still a glut of wing-type guys already)

No real need for another wing for '18, but we can certainly use 1-2 wings for '19, since it's likely that one or both of Bazely and Brissett are gone by then.

Or, we could recruit the guy in '18, and then have the replacement for Baz / OSB be a more experienced player when he ascends into the starting lineup in '19.

I guess they're going all in on Achiwura / Whitney, which is fine. Just hate losing a quality kid in our back yard.

Or, we could recruit the guy in '18, and then have the replacement for Baz / OSB be a more experienced player when he ascends into the starting lineup in '19.

I guess they're going all in on Achiwura / Whitney, which is fine. Just hate losing a quality kid in our back yard.

Maybe he doesn't want to go someplace he'd be behind a bunch of guys?

Or maybe he just doesn't like Syracuse? Or the zone?
Or wants to get away from home to go to school?

Maybe he doesn't want to go someplace he'd be behind a bunch of guys?

Or maybe he just doesn't like Syracuse? Or the zone?
Or wants to get away from home to go to school?

Sure, but by all accounts WE aren't actively pursuing HIM. That's what I'm referring to.

I'm not saying he'd come here, that he wouldn't be able to play earlier somewhere else--his prerogative--it just seems odd to me that there is a kid with high major offers 60 miles from our school, who is a shooter [team weakness] and seems like he'd fit our system that we're not paying attention to.