Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes people use truth to be mean spirited. Anyone who has ever witnessed do I look fat in this as seen the truth used as a chance to be mean spirited.
So, lying is kind?
I’ll take truth, and honest opinion. If my opinion is wrong, show me why?

With Ol Roy leaving and IU having a new coach perhaps our chances here have increased. Also Justin had to like his possibilities here after seeing what Buddy has done, since they play the same position. Plus the likelihood of Buddy staying 5 years have lessened with the NBA chatter.
Would love to wrap this up.

With Ol Roy leaving and IU having a new coach perhaps our chances here have increased. Also Justin had to like his possibilities here after seeing what Buddy has done, since they play the same position. Plus the likelihood of Buddy staying 5 years have lessened with the NBA chatter.
Would love to wrap this up.

Yeah I’m starting to think Roy retiring today is a HUGE plus in our favor. Hope to get this done soon.

If your opinion is that you should always be 100% honest, yeah, you are wrong. I will stick to the do I look fat in this dress? If your answer is, you bet. You sure don't look like you did when I married you. Good luck.

Lol had something similar happen with my wife on Monday night, but this was with a shelf she wants to hang in our living room. oops.

If your opinion is that you should always be 100% honest, yeah, you are wrong. I will stick to the do I look fat in this dress? If your answer is, you bet. You sure don't look like you did when I married you. Good luck.

Lol yep... " I think these jeans shrunk". "Hell yes they did". When the follow up of getting a new dryer comes turn on selective hearing again.

Lol yep... " I think these jeans shrunk". "Hell yes they did". When the follow up of getting a new dryer comes turn on selective hearing again.
And that applies to everything. Got in trouble once for complimenting the quiche that someone bought to a dinner party. Me & my dumb self thought I was just answering a question. Apparently I was also passing commentary on my wife’s culinary skills at the same time. Who knew!? Honestly...total honesty sucks!

Genuine question. Would you guys rather have Chance Westry or Justin Taylor for ‘22?

Taylor is bigger, stronger and a better shooter. Westry is a good shooter who puts its on the floor a little better. Both are really good athletes. I think you wouldn’t go wrong with either one. How’s that for a non answer. I think the coaches probably feel the same way..

Since this is a Justin Taylor thread, I would say Taylor over Westry,

However, if this was a Chance Westry Thread, I would say Chance over Justin.

in reality, the first one that commits would be the answer.

Outside possibility that we could get both then this question would be moot.

Since this is a Justin Taylor thread, I would say Taylor over Westry,

However, if this was a Chance Westry Thread, I would say Chance over Justin.

in reality, the first one that commits would be the answer.

Outside possibility that we could get both then this question would be moot.

I am on board with you run 4 tall guards/wings with the 7 footer in the middle. You still have size for the zone , shooting and an inside presence. We all enjoyed watching that Baylor team dominate with interchangeable parts.

Genuine question. Would you guys rather have Chance Westry or Justin Taylor for ‘22?
Really depends on what we are looking for. Chase is a better defender and passer, Taylor is a better shooter and overall scorer.

Honestly I don't see them as an either/or situation. Chase at this point in his development isn't great off the ball, but looks really good when he plays point. I think the real choice would be between him and Copeland.

PS Exclusive.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors