Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Team Takeover's Justin Taylor is a very skilled, consistent and solid wing prospect that will provide a reliable piece for whatever future program lands him. He stands 6-foot-6, 200-pound with long arms and a strong frame and will be more than capable of holding his own physically at the collegiate level given his size, length and strength.

Offensively, he is skilled and smart and his biggest strength relies in his ability to make shots from three and he has shown just that this weekend in Kansas City. He's connected on jumpers both off the catch and pull and is also capable of attacking closeouts to score off the bounce.

Taylor possesses a high floor as a prospect and his game will translate to the next level of basketball. He is currently the No. 58 overall prospect and holds offers from Butler, Florida, Georgetown, Indiana, Maryland, North Carolin, Syracuse and Virginia amongst others."

Hurley must figure we can’t land all these guys, so they will try to pick up the scraps.
Umm, hasn’t he beaten us more often than we have won out over him. (Jackson and a big guy come to mind.)

Umm, hasn’t he beaten us more often than we have won out over him. (Jackson and a big guy come to mind.)
Well, there are only so many assistant coaches positions he can offer. I guess he could offer scholarships to all of their siblings.

I don't know that much about this kid, but what I've learned so far I like a lot.
Lets hope he likes Orange, and is Buddy 2.0 !

Status
Not open for further replies.