Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benny knows what's up with his boy...
Screenshot_20210611-221021_Instagram.jpg

And JT responds with fingers crossed. :cool:

I'm not sure I recall so many current players putting the full court press on recruits like we are seeing now. I mean you've got Buddy, Joe, Benny and Symir all totally locked in on social media with these '22 kids.

Edit- add Cole and Jimmy Jr getting in on it too.

Last edited:
Is Lands commenting anywhere with these guys as well? Doesn't mean anything if he isn't but I think it would mean something if he was if that makes sense.

Uh oh. I didn’t see Frank comment. That worries me. Why hasn’t he said anything? He’s not coming back is he?
Seriously though, it’s hard not to feel good when seeing this.

Sooo, I think Buddy is awesome and a gamer, do you folks think JT projects better than BB?
JT is a much better athlete. I think at tge same time in their careers, JT is a better all around player. He may never be the shooter Buddy is but he’s still a very good shooter and is more versatile on the court

Uh oh. I didn’t see Frank comment. That worries me. Why hasn’t he said anything? He’s not coming back is he?
Seriously though, it’s hard not to feel good when seeing this.
no Frank probably just doesn't know JT like that lol. Also plays a completely different brand of basketball

Yup, I’d be pretty surprised if we don’t get this kid and I think it happens sooner rather than later. Also think we have a very good shot at Flip. Heard he had a GREAT visit and a couple of these guys Cuse is recruiting are in contact with each other.
I know Lands has been in contact with Flip and JJ.

I know Lands has been in contact with Flip and JJ.
Flip and Taylor communicate quite a bit and not just over Insta. JJ communicates with a couple people as well. It’ll be very interesting to see what the staff does cause we can’t take everybody. I can’t believe I’m saying this with how recruiting has been the last few years but we legitimately might have to pick from Copeland, JJ, Westry, Lands (already committed), Taylor, Flip, and Bunch. Obviously can’t take all of these guys but we are in good shape/have more than a fair shot with all of these guys.

Flip and Taylor communicate quite a bit and not just over Insta. JJ communicates with a couple people as well. It’ll be very interesting to see what the staff does cause we can’t take everybody. I can’t believe I’m saying this with how recruiting has been the last few years but we legitimately might have to pick from Copeland, JJ, Westry, Lands (already committed), Taylor, Flip, and Bunch. Obviously can’t take all of these guys but we are in good shape/have more than a fair shot with all of these guys.

Good problem to have. Take whoever is willing to commit they are all great prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom