Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m taking Roddy over him. Call me crazy. Just personal preference
If we could get either, it would be a blessing. They are both great players. I thought both was the plan. I would love to land Chance, but if Taylor were the consolation prize to not getting Chance, they life is pretty good as a Syracuse fan.

if the 2022 class ends up being
jj/roddy/riley/jai/justin

yes it is a step down from the dreams early in the year of dior/westry/cruz/clingan
but that is a very good syracuse class, lots of talent that would be around for more than a year or two in most cases

if the 2022 class ends up being
jj/roddy/riley/jai/justin

yes it is a step down from the dreams early in the year of dior/westry/cruz/clingan
but that is a very good syracuse class, lots of talent that would be around for more than a year or two in most cases

Clingan doesn’t seem like a thing that’s gonna happen.

Riley Mulvey is a much more likely candidate for us.

From mccallister on his new SI site. This thing may be more doable than we thought.

4. On the basketball recruiting front, 2022 wing Justin Taylor out of St. Anne's Belfield School in Virginia is emerging as a priority for Syracuse. Taylor's lead recruiter is Gerry McNamara, and the Orange love his game. Taylor is a legit 6-7, can score from all three levels and has the length to be a force in the zone. Syracuse is recruiting him extremely hard and would love to add him to their class. Their biggest competition appears to be Indiana right now with Maryland there as well. A game changer could be if Virginia offers, but they have not to date.

If we could get either, it would be a blessing. They are both great players. I thought both was the plan. I would love to land Chance, but if Taylor were the consolation prize to not getting Chance, they life is pretty good as a Syracuse fan.

Agreed.

I think its time for the fanbase to accept that the "super class" of hand-picked friends of Dior is almost assuredly not going to connect.

Love how the coaching staff has pivoted in the class of 2022, with Gayle, Taylor, Mulvey, etc.

me want
1603997078723.png

SU is in the running and one of his top schools. All I know for now. Sorry I know that’s not new info but it’s better than being not in the running I guess (shrug) !
Appreciate all of your insights and willingness to share.

too lazy to look for elsewhere in the thread...
is Red primary recruiter here?

Status
Not open for further replies.