Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dreaded UVA offer has come... :(

But we did offer much earlier...

Last edited:
Did anyone really believe this offer wasn’t coming? I’m sure the staff did. Nothing in reality has changed. As we know, kids leave home for school all the time. It would be nice for that to benefit us for a change.
Kids leaving home for school is the only thing that makes SU a national player in athletics. We benefit from it far, far more than it hurts us.

With Roddy home, this has become priority numero uno and who I have wanted since I knew of the offer. He’s high on cuse but uva scares me here for obv reasons
Love Taylor's skill set. But man, it's difficult to imagine him turning down his home town team.

Love Taylor's skill set. But man, it's difficult to imagine him turning down his home town team.

In the past few years we’ve lost players from Albany (Jackson), Rochester (Stewart), Buffalo (Gayle) and most likely Syracuse (Starling). It’s not a foregone conclusion that he will sign with UVA.

yup. the four most dreaded words at the university of maryland basketball offices are "offered by syracuse university"
I'd like to shorten that to only two words: "Syracuse target"

Status
Not open for further replies.