Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better shooter than CJ with a better handle too. CJ was bigger.

Smooth game, good finisher and under control is where I was going with it. As for whether he is better let's see when he gets to this level. But there is similarity in game. CJ was much closer to 6-6 than 6-8. His NBA measurables I recall were 6-6 and 3/4.

Indiana has had a terrible year and there are rumors about buying out Archie Miller. That won’t help recruiting. Other teams can emerge but I wonder if our biggest competition for this kid will be North Carolina especially since Virginia took the other kid who plays his position.

Anyone who thinks a more athletic buddy wouldn’t be an incredible player is out of their minds (I also think Taylor has a bit more comfortable handle as well). This kid paired up with Copeland would be a crazy haul with how complementary their play styles are.

He’s a lot more athletic in this video than I gave him credit for in an earlier video. I wish some of these guys would commit so they could work on getting some other commits for a monster class.

Indiana has had a terrible year and there are rumors about buying out Archie Miller. That won’t help recruiting. Other teams can emerge but I wonder if our biggest competition for this kid will be North Carolina especially since Virginia took the other kid who plays his position.
With Miller out as expected you have to think Indiana is out for Taylor or at best their chances are diminished. He and his family have seemed to be very careful and thorough looking at schools and have built up relationships with recruiters. I doubt he will go to IU with Miller out and little time to build up a relationship with whoever the next guy may be.
UNC might be our biggest rival here.

With Miller out as expected you have to think Indiana is out for Taylor or at best their chances are diminished. He and his family have seemed to be very careful and thorough looking at schools and have built up relationships with recruiters. I doubt he will go to IU with Miller out and little time to build up a relationship with whoever the next guy may be.
UNC might be our biggest rival here.
Yeah but UNC has those 2 young shooting guards. Unless Roy is looking for less shooting and more scoring.

Yeah but UNC has those 2 young shooting guards. Unless Roy is looking for less shooting and more scoring.
Yeah, but if he's smart, he should be looking for more shooting to augment his front-court team of volleyball players. I will say, I love Armando Bacot(!). But UNC needs some more shooters, badly. They have one (Kerwin Walton) that I would trust.

Please don’t ask the recruits what they think now that the season is over. It got awkward with the football recruits

I hate having a society where truth is seen as mean spirited.
Haha, maybe switch societies or something if it is bringing you so much internal pain?

I'm cool with objective truths being whatever they are, because they are truth. This is subjective though, based on your opinions, which really is not truth. So your quote should say, "I hate having a society where my opinions are seen as mean spirited". In that case, I'd suggest to be happier.

Haha, maybe switch societies or something if it is bringing you so much internal pain?

I'm cool with objective truths being whatever they are, because they are truth. This is subjective though, based on your opinions, which really is not truth. So your quote should say, "I hate having a society where my opinions are seen as mean spirited". In that case, I'd suggest to be happier.
did you miss the part about "or honest opinion"?

I hate having a society where truth or honest opinion are seen as mean spirited.
Sometimes people use truth to be mean spirited. Anyone who has ever witnessed do I look fat in this as seen the truth used as a chance to be mean spirited.

Status
Not open for further replies.