Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got UVA written all over him...

Highly rated local kid who fits their style perfectly, surely they will offer. The only thing I can see preventing that would be roster composition. I haven't looked but presumably he would be in their plans. But hey you never know. This is somewhat akin to the kid from Baldwinsville and SU. And signs seem to point to him going somewhere else.

Syracuse: “Though I haven’t been in contact with them long and [given] they just offered, I’ve already started to built a good relationship with them, especially Coach [Gerry McNamara]. I had a great conversation with coach [Jim] Boeheim. I could tell automatically when they offered the type of strong basketball culture and fanbase they have there.”

Has also had a virtual visit for what that is worth

Jimmer?
To an extent. But we already had our backcourt lined up in that class. The kids we had coming in were also more highly rated than Jimmer.

I think Boeheim talked about it before. Where he knew who Jimmer was and was keeping tabs on him in high school but we already had our back court committed in that class so there was no room for him.

To an extent. But we already had our backcourt lined up in that class. The kids we had coming in were also more highly rated than Jimmer.

I think Boeheim talked about it before. Where he knew who Jimmer was and was keeping tabs on him in high school but we already had our back court committed in that class so there was no room for him.
Happened with Michael Brown. SU liked him, a lot, but they had Lazarus and Anthony Harris already on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom