Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
740f13c8790400c2b925ba757b256a18.jpg
qwe.jpg

Kid has one hell of a skillset

He has a particular set of skills - is what you're saying? ;)

I'm taken with him too. :cool:

I know the lazy comp is "he's Buddy, but with...
< add laundry list of positive attributes here > "

He's got a really nice handle for a taller wing.
Definitely NOT just a shooter - a scorer, and a playmaker.
More than a little bit of nasty in his game. LOVE IT.
No wonder Benny is all over this kid to join him.

It might be splitting hairs a little be but he reminds me of a taller JG3. His form and shot selection, and level of athleticism (at least in the highlight film) is where is see some similarities.

It might be splitting hairs a little be but he reminds me of a taller JG3. His form and shot selection, and level of athleticism (at least in the highlight film) is where is see some similarities.
What?
Are you f’n kidding me?
No way.
No damn way

What?
Are you f’n kidding me?
No way.
No damn way
Yeah but its the good qualities of JG3. If JG3 was 6'7 he'd be a very nice D1 player, little athleticism, could get his shot off, some nice range, little bit of quickness, little physical.

Yeah but its the good qualities of JG3. If JG3 was 6'7 he'd be a very nice D1 player, little athleticism, could get his shot off, some nice range, little bit of quickness, little physical.
Hopefully in this magical world where JG is 6'7'' he's not playing point(he most definitely is not a PG).

My opinion, is that this kid is closer to, and reminds me of a Kris Joseph.

Hopefully in this magical world where JG is 6'7'' he's not playing point(he most definitely is not a PG).

Good comp. But - he's already got KrisJo's college Jr/Sr type game, as a HS kid.

Agreed, I dont think JG3 is a point guard either.

I know that he is taller than Trevor Cooney and Trevor played SG but Justin Taylor‘s hype reminds me of Trevor.

He’s a good looking player, but he’s not going to easily get by players off the dribble in the ACC. He can flat out shoot, but SU better find an offensive big man or he’ll be guarded just like Buddy.

Bad take... The athleticism isn't even close when comparing this kids game to Buddys. He will do just fine in the ACC with guys guarding him like they do Buddy. Hes not just a shooter. But your right we absolutely need a big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom