Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious and not being a jerk but why do you have an account on this board?
Good question. Personally I really enjoy when fans of other teams (including Syracuse) stop by the Boneyard to engage and not troll. I figured there were probably people here that felt similarly. I could be wrong though. Plus I have a connection to upstate NY so Syracuse is a part of my life whether I like it or not. Finally, we all know that tons rival fans lurk on these sites so why not be open about it?

Last edited:
Good question. Personally I really enjoy when fans of other teams (including Syracuse) stop by the Boneyard to engage and not troll. Maybe I’m wrong, but I figured there were probably people here that felt similarly. I could be wrong though. Plus I have a connection to upstate NY so Syracuse is a part of my life whether I like it or not. Finally, we all know that tons rival fans lurk on these sites so why not be open about it?

you are more than welcome

Good question. Personally I really enjoy when fans of other teams (including Syracuse) stop by the Boneyard to engage and not troll. Maybe I’m wrong, but I figured there were probably people here that felt similarly. I could be wrong though. Plus I have a connection to upstate NY so Syracuse is a part of my life whether I like it or not. Finally, we all know that tons rival fans lurk on these sites so why not be open about it?
Honest question, do Hurley’s antics on the sidelines ever drive you nuts? I wonder how I would feel if someone like Hurley or Buzz Williams were ever coach of Syracuse. I honestly don’t know. I wouldn’t stop being a Syracuse fan, but that stuff drives me crazy, running on the court, the insane faces. I can only imagine what Scheyer is going to do at Duke.

Running on the court really bothers me. ;)
Boeheim.jpeg

Honest question, do Hurley’s antics on the sidelines ever drive you nuts? I wonder how I would feel if someone like Hurley or Buzz Williams were ever coach of Syracuse. I honestly don’t know. I wouldn’t stop being a Syracuse fan, but that stuff drives me crazy, running on the court, the insane faces. I can only imagine what Scheyer is going to do at Duke.
Honestly, growing up with Calhoun’s tirades and then seeing the apathy of Ollie, I love for Hurley’s antics. Probably means I’m damaged but I think that’s how a good number of UConn fans feel.

Honestly, growing up with Calhoun’s tirades and then seeing the apathy of Ollie, I love for Hurley’s antics. Probably means I’m damaged but I think that’s how a good number of UConn fans feel.
That’s fair. Every coach blows up. There seems to be a group of coaches, though, that like to be out in the court during game action, Hurley and Buzz among them. I can only believe they do it to gain some advantage. I always wish my biggest dude would steamroll them. In fairness, I wish JB would keep his finger out of his nose, or at least flick it at the opposing coach.

Running on the court really bothers me. ;)View attachment 201860

the cool thing is that JB auctioned that jacket off for thousands at the Jim and Juli cancer ball. Since I said thousands, no it wasn’t me as the winner.

Just curious and not being a jerk but why do you have an account on this board?
I have no quarrel with a cbb fan from another program, even the hated Mutts or Hoyas, posting here in a respectful, non-troll like manner. Those kinda fans are certainly better than the current board troll, who's name shall not be mentioned, who continually posts his bizarre, inane musings, clearly meant to stir-the-pot and derail entire threads. A fellow, well-intentioned sports fan is certainly welcome here. JMHO

Last edited:
That’s fair. Every coach blows up. There seems to be a group of coaches, though, that like to be out in the court during game action, Hurley and Buzz among them. I can only believe they do it to gain some advantage. I always wish my biggest dude would steamroll them. In fairness, I wish JB would keep his finger out of his nose, or at least flick it at the opposing coach.
Danny Hurley is a coked up lunatic. He makes Buzz Williams look like a Tibetan Buddhist monk.

Maaaannn if ADJW could somehow swing a deal for us to become a Jordan school..

That backdrop is so damn cool and JT is rocking a $1,000 pair of Pantone 11s in those pics. Obviously we would never be on UNC’s level but throwing the Jordan logo on all of our hoops (and football) gear would have to help recruiting at least a little bit.

Would also hurt my wallet but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make

$1,000 for a pair of sneakers? No thanks. He has an official to Cuse later this month, doesn’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom