Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read now he worded that about his mom. Hopefully the word “if” wasn’t accidentally left out.

I think the if was implied the way I read it. As though he meant it was important to have those relationships given he is both a student and an athlete.

He talks like he’s already here:

“I think that was good for her because I'll be playing basketball and going to school there, but it's also important for her to have relationships with other moms there and coaches there”. Nice.

So did Filipowski.

Great to see. Trying not to read too much into either prospects' comments, but it is great to see that we made such a positive impression on both. Coaches really seem to be in the groove with the class of 2022.

Class could turn into something special, if this keeps up.

So did Filipowski.

Great to see. Trying not to read too much into either prospects' comments, but it is great to see that we made such a positive impression on both. Coaches really seem to be in the groove with the class of 2022.

Class could turn into something special, if this keeps up.
And reading through that article, we cannot underestimate how much of a factor JB is in all this. HOF’er on the cusp of retirement…who wouldn’t wanna come in and send him out w/ a natty?

And reading through that article, we cannot underestimate how much of a factor JB is in all this. HOF’er on the cusp of retirement…who wouldn’t wanna come in and send him out w/ a natty?

Not to mention that best player on the team is a huge part of all these kids visits be it coaches son or not. There is unlikely to have been even a single negative vibe with this current group.

Interesting...the wives of GMac and JB met with the recruit's Mom.
And Mom was favorably impressed. Justin got some "run time" in with the team
and seemed to fit in well...
I'd say these other teams- UNC and Indiana have to meet and clear a high bar
to out recruit CUSE.
Damn. If Juli is in on the recruiting battles, i like our chances.

I’m going to have tee shirts made. Because, that’s what Syracuse fans do, right?
Who said "stinking mouth?" Is that a separate thing?
I said "You shut yer dirty mouth" a while back.

If you seriously want t-shirts...
www.TheLemonMachine.com

I'll make them this weekend.

Taylor will be orange and so will Flip in my opinion. Prolly Westry as well!!! Let’s go Orange!!!!
I hope you’re right. Anything beyond that will be gravy. But, I would love it if we could add either JJ or Quadir to that group, along with Lands, obviously.

My gut sense with this class is that once guy #2 commits, it's going to be a bunch of dominoes and the class fills really fast.
Yup, I’d be pretty surprised if we don’t get this kid and I think it happens sooner rather than later. Also think we have a very good shot at Flip. Heard he had a GREAT visit and a couple of these guys Cuse is recruiting are in contact with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom