Class of 2019 - SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky

As in Georgia Tech? I don't see that happening. Last I saw, that one predictor at that site said Georgetown. And they still suck.

As for Whitney, he is playing his recruitment close to the vest. Not a lot info out there which way he is leaning. Based on his current offers, I'd say we have a good shot. But he has had quite a spring. More offers will keep coming in... and more have taken notice. Good news is that we were in on him early. Johnnies and his hometown Illinois have been on him the longest.
I think it was Virginia that just offered. But appreciate the insight ... no doubt it'll be a recruiting war for this kid.

I think it was Virginia that just offered. But appreciate the insight ... no doubt it'll be a recruiting war for this kid.

Yes, Virginia is his most recent offer.

Well, it was the handle then it became dasher and then with the switch of the board, dasher got lost in the shuffle.

that's weird. dasher isn't even in the database. do you want to keep dash30dash or use dasher? I can change a name.

Ok here we are again. Another we aren’t pressing these kids enough. This kills me. We aren’t in any position for other schools to be in touch more than us. ftw backwards. Drives me nuts we can’t call 7 people total each and every day with 4 full time coaches. Isn’t that 1.75 phone calls a day.

Ok here we are again. Another we aren’t pressing these kids enough. This kills me. We aren’t in any position for other schools to be in touch more than us. ftw backwards. Drives me nuts we can’t call 7 people total each and every day with 4 full time coaches. Isn’t that 1.75 phone calls a day.
It could easily be a situation where Kahlil just assumes Biancardi knows Syracuse is one of the longtime leaders, so he’s just mentioning the schools that have been ramping up their recruitments lately. Hard to read too much into a brief tweet.

Mac Irvin Fire (IL) F Kahlil Whitney: 17.3 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 2.0 APG

Love the effort this cycle

Feels like we are losing momentum with this kid. Hope not because he is legit.

Cheering on a possible teammate on his hometown team that's been recruiting him hard for quite some time...hope we are doing our best sales pitch on kw!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom