Class of 2019 - SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky

Wonder if we just haven't gotten around to seeing him yet or if autry watching guerrier is a indicator of anything?

In the loss... 10-25 field, 2-9 three, 1-3 line.
2 blocks,1 assist/ 3 turnovers.

Maybe I am overly cynical, but when I see both Maryland and Oregon heavily in a recruitment, with no natural reason (i.e. Canadian for Oregon, or local for UM), I become very skeptical that we are a real player. Both programs have 'reasons' recruits go there. I don't see JB being heavily involved here much longer. Just my gut.

Byeee...if u follow this kid on social media at all, the only thing he talks about is getting to the next level and supporting his family. Hes looking for the quickest and best way to the league. The kentucky offer will be hard to overcome regardless of any relationship he has established with some of these other schools.

Byeee...if u follow this kid on social media at all, the only thing he talks about is getting to the next level and supporting his family. Hes looking for the quickest and best way to the league. The kentucky offer will be hard to overcome regardless of any relationship he has established with some of these other schools.
Between Duke and UK, he will be able to start supporting his family a year early.

Between Duke and UK, he will be able to start supporting his family a year early.
Yep..some dont like to admit it or accept it but these kids want nothing more then the Duke/UK offers. The only thing they see is the quickest path to the league. They dont realize that it's not necessarily the schools that are developing them into NBA 1st round talent, it's the fact that the kids going there are pretty much already NBA talent before they step foot on campus. But the narrative is that Cal and coach K develop these kids into superstars and these kids eat it up! Doesn't hurt that UK has our of this world facilities for its basketball guys too. We just need to land Quincy!

Yep..some dont like to admit it or accept it but these kids want nothing more then the Duke/UK offers. The only thing they see is the quickest path to the league. They dont realize that it's not necessarily the schools that are developing them into NBA 1st round talent, it's the fact that the kids going there are pretty much already NBA talent before they step foot on campus. But the narrative is that Cal and coach K develop these kids into superstars and these kids eat it up! Doesn't hurt that UK has our of this world facilities for its basketball guys too. We just need to land Quincy!
I implied and believe that there are further benefits to attending certain schools. And that is why these kids seek out those schools. There is enough evidence through the FBI investigation that should open the eyes of even the most closed minded people that college basketball recruiting is dirty. We don't suddenly stop recruiting a kid because Duke or UK offers because we don't think that our program doesn't stack up. It's because the stacks don't stack up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom