Class of 2019 - SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky

So you're saying a bag is involved.
I wonder if that's even needed at this point. Cal and K have figured out this system, and they have all the Top 10 kids lining up every year. When the NBA blows up "one-and-done" , bags may very well become a bigger factor, at least for a while.

I wonder if that's even needed at this point. Cal and K have figured out this system, and they have all the Top 10 kids lining up every year. When the NBA blows up "one-and-done" , bags may very well become a bigger factor, at least for a while.
For what it's worth I have heard from someone that "knows" things that early in Cal's time at Kentucky the booster $$$ flowed pretty freely, but now it isn't needed.

From that source at least. I suspect there's a lot of sneaker money/backdoor dealing that still happens so everyone has "clean" hands though.

For what it's worth I have heard from someone that "knows" things that early in Cal's time at Kentucky the booster $$$ flowed pretty freely, but now it isn't needed.

From that source at least. I suspect there's a lot of sneaker money/backdoor dealing that still happens so everyone has "clean" hands though.

Ditto.

I love Quincy. I don't mind losing Whitney if we get Quincy. He's got a great game.

Yep. Would be a tough pill to swallow to lose both. Gotta hit on a SF type who can come in with those types of skills and not a project who can’t put it on the floor, too weak/skinny, etc.

He hasn't announced a date for his commitment yet, but he has revealed there will be an auctioneer on hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom