Class of 2019 - SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky

All due respect to Louis, who is a great alum and seems like just a tremendous person. But he wasn't exactly a recruiting terror for us, correct?
No. Orr never really got that he was recruiting for a major school and not a mid major.

All due respect to Louis, who is a great alum and seems like just a tremendous person. But he wasn't exactly a recruiting terror for us, correct?

True but Georgetown?

Rumor was he was more interested in proselytizing than in convincing guys to come home college.

Patrick's all about yucking it up with the Roselle kids. I hope they understand the reason he's not busy right now.

No. Orr never really got that he was recruiting for a major school and not a mid major.

I love Louis Orr. JB has indicated that he is closet to him of all the players he's had, he's a class act, a great guy, and a terrific role model. Problem is, he's too "nice."

When he left, we replaced him with Troy Weaver. The rest is history.

Kahlil the Thrill has been one of my '19 favorites. Not sure I like the wording of this tweet. Too soon.

Need to start getting the ball rolling with the 19 guys besides goodine. C'mon JB close the deal!

Need to start getting the ball rolling with the 19 guys besides goodine. C'mon JB close the deal!
Are we looking at him in a Tyus Battle type role (SG slasher that can drive or hit the 3), or as a SF playing on the front line (OB)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom