Class of 2019 - SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Kahlil Whitney (NJ) to Kentucky

Are we looking at him in a Tyus Battle type role (SG slasher that can drive or hit the 3), or as a SF playing on the front line (OB)?

He’s not a SG. Handle isn’t that good.

Chris Mullin and the St. John’s staff come in Tuesday, followed by Jim Boeheim and the Syracuse staff on Wednesday and then Brad Underwood and the Illinois staff Thursday.
Which of these is not like the others?

Chris Mullin and the St. John’s staff come in Tuesday, followed by Jim Boeheim and the Syracuse staff on Wednesday and then Brad Underwood and the Illinois staff Thursday.
How is Illinois involved here? Shouldn’t they be focused on kids from Chicago and the Midwest rather than recruits from Jersey? Bizarre use of resources and time.

Only guy I’d take over him if it’s an either/or situation would be Precious.
Yep, I agree with that. I pretty much have Precious on a whole other level.

He dunks with cruel intentions.

Hopefully we are scheduling a visit with him asap...I know we were suppose to last week but for whatever reason didnt make it happen. This kid should be priority #1 without a doubt! I would say precious should be but I feel like we have took our foot off the gas with him a bit lately...which sucks

The not-so-nice cj fair?

Needs a headband

Otto Poster would differ with your referring to CJ as "nice" ;)

cjfair_medium.jpg

Unless it's to compliment his game - "Yeah, CJ is nice." :cool:

Ask James Southerland or Wes Johnson.

With hard work, you can have a competent handle. That was one of the puzzling things about James' game. If we can do anything in NYC, it is pound the rock. Two things a player can improve upon with little to no coaching, dribbling and shooting. All you need to do is practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom