Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's about your own personal uncertainty. It's a guess.
sure, a guess based on imperfect information. which is the recent history of recruits who commit before visiting and transfer schools frequently.

Lands may end up coming to SU. I hope so. Even if he does, the skepticism is warranted based on his recruitment.

If Benny returns…

I think he does but I have heard differently on this board.

Don’t forget about Joe & Swider. Need experience too. They may not be elite but they can serve a legitimate purpose.
No one on this board knows whether or not Benny returns. How can anyone even hazard a guess before the season plays out.

Landing Lands is or will be a fortuitous event, Starling would be startling if by chance he chose the Cuse.

And just in time if you ask me. No longer is the bar low for recruiting and I'm now able to cope. With this bunch of recruits, Christ, I might even carry some hope for getting over the loss of my johnson.

jordoo, I appreciate this approach and know many SU fans could use a dose of “lighten up” but I also feel that given the landscape of basketball now and the circumstances of this commitment, you’d have to be delusional to think there any better than 50/50 odds that Lands ever suits up for Syracuse. That is not a prediction. And I’m not losing sleep over it. Just is what it is.
Wow, 50/50? I guess I’m delusional. Of course I think there’s always *a chance* he doesn’t come, but I was thinking more 90/10 or 80/20 he makes it to Cuse. When have we ever had a kid decommit from us, except Dior? And that situation was more the staff wanting to part from Dior b/c they didn’t think he’d qualify academically or would go G league. Plus Dior was a very early commit. Lands is going into his senior year.

Wow, 50/50? I guess I’m delusional. Of course I think there’s always *a chance* he doesn’t come, but I was thinking more 90/10 he makes it to Cuse. When have we ever had a kid decommit from us, except Dior? And that situation was more the staff wanting to part from Dior b/c they didn’t think he’d qualify academically or would go G league. Plus Dior was a very early commit. Lands is going into his senior year.
You don't remember Darius Bazely? But, I agree that 50/50 is ultra negative.

You don't remember Darius Bazely? But, I agree that 50/50 is ultra negative.
Bazley was an unprecedented situation. He basically went pro, not to another college. You got anyone else besides him? I don’t see Lands decomitting from Cuse to go to another college. That seems highly unlikely. I think the only threat could be him going G League or OT Elite. But I think that’s less likely since he committed to Cuse and now he can make money in college with the NIL.

Obviously Kamari has an affection for the Cuse. That should make the numbers 90/10 or better that he comes here. We can only hope JJ has some love for us also.

1629470155497.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors