Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds scientific.
And Will Ferrell is twice as tall as everyone else...:rolleyes:
1619546634335.png

Really hope this one sticks...Lands has been sharing on his IG stories lately clips of him playing in runs with some really good players...Kid is a smooth operator. Probably more skilled offensively then most we are recruiting. In one of the clips he had a turn around fadeaway that was sweet! I'd share if I could but its been on his stories so they disappear after 24hrs. I'll share the gym/trainers IG so people can check it out when they post stuff.

This is where he trains and plays often...they share clips quite a bit of different players. Hes been playing getting runs in with some really talented kids daily.

I have PTSD with some decommits but is there any reason to believe this is one that won’t stick?
The only thing that was worrying was the coaches did not expect a commitment, so there could be some “2nd guessing” on his end (by no means have I heard that but it might be in the group of early commitments). It would be a very good sign he visits and has a great time

Can you imagine a lineup of Flip, Benny, Lands, Taylor and JJ? Every single guy can score from all three levels. Size at all positions. I’m not saying this should or would be the starting lineup, because that is four freshmen and a sophomore. But, just a lineup I would love to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom