Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only one persons opinion but Lands didn’t even make third team. And there’s 10 per
team. Placed on honorable mention. I know stats aren’t everything but his numbers are better than many that made these teams. And he had an all around game.

Love JJ, but Lands is the better player. Not sure what that guy was watching.

Emoni Bates honorable mention. He was supposed to be the next superstar. Butta Johnson made third team-Heard his jump shot is soft as Butta. I'm veklempt just thinking about it.

Yes. He. Will..

I can't wait for our Killa Kam...
Screenshot_20210727-234642_Instagram.jpg

not sure I like this. On one hand you could think lands might help with getting Westry to SU. But on the other hand Westry might try to flip Lands to whichever school he’s going to.

Has that ever happened before?

Its never a “great” thing a committed recruit moves farther away from our homebase but this recruit/recruitment has been anything but ordinary.
I’ve always kind of worried he would de commit just cuz he pledge us without visiting (happens a lot in football) but holding onto hope. He’s our best recruit

Its never a “great” thing a committed recruit moves farther away from our homebase but this recruit/recruitment has been anything but ordinary.
I’ve always kind of worried he would de commit just cuz he pledge us without visiting (happens a lot in football) but holding onto hope. He’s our best recruit
Didn’t he move closer?

We have some illustrious posters from the great state of Arizona that can keep an eye on him for the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom