Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the staff considers any of these forwards to be complimentary with Benny. Remember our coaches have said for years that they don’t label “small” and “power” forwards. They consider them to simply be forwards. Guys like Blackwell and Damone, Hak and Melo, Kris Jo and Wes, CJ and Southerland have been interchangeable forwards capable of playing together.

They seem determined to land a stud SF to team up with Dior that year.

I approve.

Wonder if this means they’re operating under the assumption that Benny could possibly be a one and done?

You don't shy away from elite talent whether or not someone is a one and done. People are always recruited over. The staff is aiming to get NBA level wings (height wise) to run the court with.

EC10FD22-A547-4D7F-8827-5A9B7BE27F1F.jpeg

If I was the coach, this kid would be my #1 target for 22. Him, Benny, and Newton make up an elite group of forwards as does Dior, Girard, Kadary for guards. Hopefully either 2 of our current center recruits develop into quality players, or one does and we land Mac in 21. That feels like a champion contending group to me. Anybody else we land is just a cherry on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom