Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / ProlificPrep) Offered

cuseinseattle

All American
With all due respect, I don’t think he has his own sources. He always seems to quote Jake, crystal meth and other bloggers/sites.
Are you taking about inside the loud house or dasher? Dasher has sources. People like to hear the information so try not and attack the person giving it.

Scott11

Scout Team
Are you taking about inside the loud house or dasher? Dasher has sources. People like to hear the information so try not and attack the person giving it.
Dasher is imo the best source on this board so if you misinterpreted what I said I apologize. I was referring to Inside the Loud House and stand by my assessment of that site without apology.

Last edited:

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
To me it seems like this kid wants a UL offer bad.

perhaps its them or another squad that JB recognizes will cause another Isaiah Jackson situation where he’s ours right up until he’s not

cuseinseattle

All American
Dasher is imo the best source on this board so if you misinterpreted what I said I apologize. I was referring to Inside the Loud House and stand by my assessment of that site without apology.
My fault. I read it like you were saying dasher not inside the loud house. I don't disagree with your assessment of them.

JLine

2018 Cali Winner: Regular Season Record
Kid reminds me of Kris Joseph a bit, but with a higher ceiling. Not a knock on Kris because if Lands came here, and had a career like him then that'd be great. Doubtful he plays more than two years though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom