Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
More to come
200w.gif

This is just getting back to familiar territory. Should be a general expectation for this program.

The last time I watched a HS all-star game with interest was the one Darius Bazley was in. he looked pretty good but then the next day...

it would be fun to see one with 2-3 of our guys in it. Duke and Kentucky fans get to do that every year...

Perhaps as time moves on and pieces fall, Gayle and Lands would be a hell of a combo to pair with Dior and a big.

P.P. had a star-studded team this past season with Jalen Green as the headliner. This is also where Frank Anselem most recently played. P.P. is reloading and Kamari is a big piece...

Last edited:
6’8 guard

This is my “must get” remaining recruit assuming Gayle’s ours and Walkers not going to college.

Syracuse is a brutally dangerous team with skilled forwards. Think he’d move to the 3 in our system.

Our lowest ranked recruit in 2021 and 2022 might be Benny Williams. FYI
What can you share about Lands? I see Dior likes the kid

You can reduce the size of an image by pasting it onto WORD first, right clicking on it and choosing "size and position". Look at the section labeled 'Scale'. Use the down arrow to reduce height and width, (they will both change together) to a smaller number, click "OK", then right click to copy the reduced image and paste it onto your Syracusefan.com post.

1599496046654.png

Unless you want it that big...

You can reduce the size of an image by pasting it onto WORD first, right clicking on it and choosing "size and position". Look at the section labeled 'Scale'. Use the down arrow to reduce height and width, (they will both change together) to a smaller number, click "OK", then right click to copy the reduced image and paste it onto your Syracusefan.com post.

View attachment 187407

Unless you want it that big...
It fits just like a screenshot on my phone, so I felt this was easier to read when scrolling rather than a smaller image. Thanks for the steps, but I prefer less steps when posting here as I'm on a phone (not a PC). ;)

It fits just like a screenshot on my phone, so I felt this was easier to read when scrolling rather than a smaller image. Thanks for the steps, but I prefer less steps when posting here as I'm on a phone (not a PC). ;)

On a PC, they come out as ENORMOUS. :confused:

Casey and Kildare did have their on-screen mentors, both of whom were actors of some note. Sam Jaffe (Casey) played the title character "Gunga Din". Raymond Massey (Kildare) was more accomplished. His Lincoln was widely praised (and copied). He was a wild-eyed John Brown in a highly fictionalized account of the Harper's Ferry raid. And, he played Cary Grant's villainous brother in "Arsenic and Old Lace".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom