Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey and Kildare did have their on-screen mentors, both of whom were actors of some note. Sam Jaffe (Casey) played the title character "Gunga Din". Raymond Massey (Kildare) was more accomplished. His Lincoln was widely praised (and copied). He was a wild-eyed John Brown in a highly fictionalized account of the Harper's Ferry raid. And, he played Cary Grant's villainous brother in "Arsenic and Old Lace".

I loved Massey, who was also James Dean's father in East of Eden. I found Jaffe kind of strange. he was more of a matador with Casey than a mentor, side-stepping him with his cape and jabbing him with his wit. Massey had 'gravitas'

I don't think he is coming here.
Ii agree since there has been very little information linking him to Syracuse. But as with other players there is Always a chance.

Does anyone know which highly regarded player came to Syracuse with the least amount of effort by our recruiting staff? My guess would be one from Ron Seikaly, Leron Ellis or Kadary Richmond and an outside dark horse, Jim Boeheim. Dasher - do you have anyone you could add?

Ii agree since there has been very little information linking him to Syracuse. But as with other players there is Always a chance.

Does anyone know which highly regarded player came to Syracuse with the least amount of effort by our recruiting staff? My guess would be one from Ron Seikaly, Leron Ellis or Kadary Richmond and an outside dark horse, Jim Boeheim. Dasher - do you have anyone you could add?
I think Rony wins but throw in two Washington D.C. guys, Douglas and Moten in to the mix.

I think Rony wins but throw in two Washington D.C. guys, Douglas and Moten in to the mix.
If I remember correctly, we were recruiting Sherman and he wanted to go to gtown, we were his backup plan when they did not take him.

Lands is an absolute stud. Most impressed with him behind Lebron 2.0 in Jarace

Last edited:
One of the best prospects ive seen in a long time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom