Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
His game looks a lot like Elijah's as well.

#22...half of 44

Good..
- Fan of SU (also KOD)
- Big guard that wants to be a lead guard (perfect SU prototype & fit)

Bad..
- Likes the West Coast (but not a must)
- Sees himself as a top 5 player in his class (and will want to be recruited as such)
I agree, in that interview, it sounded like he is seeking the attention of the cheaters, oops...I mean the "blue bloods".

Good..
- Fan of SU (also KOD)
- Big guard that wants to be a lead guard (perfect SU prototype & fit)

Bad..
- Likes the West Coast (but not a must)
- Sees himself as a top 5 player in his class (and will want to be recruited as such)
From what I’ve watched, he’s absolutely a top 5 calibre player. Full court press this kid. Last sizeable point guard with draft potential we brought in like him ended up being being ROY for the 6ers

Why would they not be interested in one of the top players in the country?
??? They may be interested but honestly, ever time I ask about him, I just get the feeling that we are not going hard after him. I did say I didn't know how interested we are in him. There seem to be a lot of guys that we aren't interested in that I would be.

??? They may be interested but honestly, ever time I ask about him, I just get the feeling that we are not going hard after him. I did say I didn't know how interested we are in him. There seem to be a lot of guys that we aren't interested in that I would be.
After losing Gayle you would think he would be a top priority.

Hmm interesting. He did say in that link cusesky posted that we talk "sometimes" weird but I'm sure it will make sense in time. Maybe someone not yet on the boards radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom