Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like kid/handlers want a bag and cuse wont play ball

Yeah, I doubt JB would just not be interested because of his abilities on the court. Could just be that he knows our chances are slim to none, regardless of what Kamari is saying at times, so no point in wasting time. Still sucks, but next.

not sure I get the bag feeling from this kid. Seems like he’s been high on Cuse, GTown and Louisville for a while. Not sure UL’s offered yet.

It is disconcerting when articles express his interest In Syracuse and the insiders say that there is no chance he will be coming to Syracuse. It is like a little child gettIng a bright shiny balloon with a pinhole in it. Excited then disappointed. We have been going through this feeling a lot over the recent years. Bazley, Dior Johnson and others have had a similar effect/feeling.

Why would he bring up cuse in multiple interviews saying they are one of the main schools on him if it wasn’t true? It’s not like he’s a low level player looking for attention.
No idea if we did any of that. I could be wrong. But my info is just about always on target. And this is the second time, after asking , that I have been told by a very good source, we aren't on him.

Last edited:
It is disconcerting when articles express his interest In Syracuse and the insiders say that there is no chance he will be coming to Syracuse. It is like a little child gettIng a bright shiny balloon with a pinhole in it. Excited then disappointed. We have been going through this feeling a lot over the recent years. Bazley, Dior Johnson and others have had a similar effect/feeling.
Both Bazley and Dior did actually verbal to Syracuse.

Recruitings a game to be played too.

perhaps by dropping our name he’s hoping to lure in other high profile offers? I know the kid wants an IU and UL offer.

It is incredibly disappointing and while the initial reaction is to wonder what JB is thinking, what it comes down to is he wants great players at Cuse even more than we do. So while we don't have to automatically agree with everything he does, in this case we have to recognize he knows more than we do and given that he has the same interest that we do in seeing great talent come here, there has to be a good reason that he has backed off, if in fact that is the case. It isn't just that he doesn't want to get on a plane and recruit as has been suggested.

Last edited:
I know he's not a low ranked kid fighting for visibility...but I get the feeling knowing what we know he like many others in the past have simply name dropped for clout.

Or put out a statement that the staff is 100% interested in/for him. That should end all hopes on getting him.

Yeah, if we go “all eggs in the Kamari basket” we might as well hand-deliver him to Kentucky ourselves. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom