Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you taking about inside the loud house or dasher? Dasher has sources. People like to hear the information so try not and attack the person giving it.
Dasher is imo the best source on this board so if you misinterpreted what I said I apologize. I was referring to Inside the Loud House and stand by my assessment of that site without apology.

Last edited:
To me it seems like this kid wants a UL offer bad.

perhaps its them or another squad that JB recognizes will cause another Isaiah Jackson situation where he’s ours right up until he’s not

Dasher is imo the best source on this board so if you misinterpreted what I said I apologize. I was referring to Inside the Loud House and stand by my assessment of that site without apology.
My fault. I read it like you were saying dasher not inside the loud house. I don't disagree with your assessment of them.

Kid reminds me of Kris Joseph a bit, but with a higher ceiling. Not a knock on Kris because if Lands came here, and had a career like him then that'd be great. Doubtful he plays more than two years though.

Kamari & Prolific Prep playing right now on ESPNU in the Geico HS Nationals.

Side note: Adem Bona just blocked a shot by Gradey Dick. :p
He’s a high riser on offense. He has to be careful about flopping on defense.

Only was able to catch about 5 min of the game but I liked what is saw for a kid with another year of high school ball left to play. Potential to be a solid shooter, athletic and long, bouncy and decent quickness. I think he would be a plus defender at the top of the zone and could play the wing as well, though he is a little slight of build. Again this is only from 5 min of viewing so take it for what its worth. Anyway I obviously would be very happy if we could get him to the hill seeing as he is a top 30 player in the class.

Celebration GIF by Booksmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors