Class of 2023 - SF Kwame Evans Jr. (MD) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Kwame Evans Jr. (MD) Offered

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
I know we are involved with Elijah Fisher, but considering our history With Maryland forwards, it would be nice to get involved with this kid.

Offers from:
Auburn
DePaul
Florida
George Washington
Georgetown
Howard
Illinois
Kansas State
LSU
Maryland
Mississippi State
Pittsburgh
St. John's
TCU
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Virginia Tech
Xavier

Offers from:
Auburn
DePaul
Florida
George Washington
Georgetown
Howard
Illinois
Kansas State
LSU
Maryland
Mississippi State
Pittsburgh
St. John's
TCU
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Virginia Tech
Xavier
His dad went to George Washington. I wonder if they have a shot.

Stat Sheet Stuffer...

"Already pushing 6-foot-8, the Rivals150 No. 2 prospect in the 2023 class, Evans just has a different feel on the court. The Tayshaun Prince comparisons are easy to see as he is lengthy, does great things in the passing lanes, can knock down a set shot and has great vision on the floor. Playing with Team Durant 16u Evans led his team to a Platinum Bracket Championship this weekend.
Where he might end up: With 20-plus offers in hand, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Illinois and George Washington (where his dad played) are talked about often from Evans. There is a long way to go here and more schools are sure to jump in."

Kwame Jr's AAU team (Team Durant) practices at the same facility where my daughter dances. Will have to go check him out. I know another kid who is probably moving up to Kwame's team this year, he was on the 16U Team Durant squad this summer but is expected to join the 17U.

Last edited:
Kwame Jr AAU team (Team Durant) practices at the same facility where my daughter dances. Will have to go check him out. I know another kid who is probably moving up to Kwame's team this year, he was on the 16U Team Durant squad this summer but is expected to join the 17U.
wear your cuse gear when you go ! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom