Class of 2022 - SF Kylie Lavelle Transfer from Drexel/Committed to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kylie Lavelle Transfer from Drexel/Committed to PSU

FtEN2NWXwAAVEyw

Looks like she would be a good addition. Still would need a true center.

Honestly not sure she’s good enough at the ACC level. Good player but probably a bench piece on a Top 25 team.

Honestly not sure she’s good enough at the ACC level. Good player but probably a bench piece on a Top 25 team.
First, I will note that I haven’t seen Kelly play a minute. No expert on what she can do.

I do know however that she started her fresh season on fire, averaging around 19 ppg her first 5 games.

She then suffered a ‘lower body injury’ on 11/27 and did not return to action until 1/1.

She was a shadow of her former self after she returned. Her minutes were way down and she only scored in double figures once in her next 10 games, and that was only 10 points.

By then point, it was early February, when she started playing more and better, with some ups and downs.. Ended the season scoring in double figures 4 straight games.

Shot 32.5% from the 3 as a frosh but was a 75% FT shooter. I bet with a year of experience, playing healthy all season, she shoots close to 40% from 3 this coming season and over 80% from the FT line

Hope she comes. We really need some players who are taller than 6’0.

First, I will note that I haven’t seen Kelly play a minute. No expert on what she can do.

I do know however that she started her fresh season on fire, averaging around 19 ppg her first 5 games.

She then suffered a ‘lower body injury’ on 11/27 and did not return to action until 1/1.

She was a shadow of her former self after she returned. Her minutes were way down and she only scored in double figures once in her next 10 games, and that was only 10 points.

By then point, it was early February, when she started playing more and better, with some ups and downs.. Ended the season scoring in double figures 4 straight games.

Shot 32.5% from the 3 as a frosh but was a 75% FT shooter. I bet with a year of experience, playing healthy all season, she shoots close to 40% from 3 this coming season and over 80% from the FT line

Hope she comes. We really need some players who are taller than 6’0.
Just read where her Drexel Asst Coach has joined the Michigan staff, maybe Michigan will recruit her.

I know Penn State beat us this year, but overall it is not a good program.

Not sure Lavelle's upside and her athleticism is not ACC level. She's certainly skilled, but playing up a level, I'm not sure how it will translate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom