Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

The only other footage I found of him was from the CP3 Rising Stars Camp: Top 20 Game (2018). It's a half hour clip and says he's #109 on the All Stars Black team. If all of that's true, he's easy to find wearing the Blue Tee under his jersey. He plays from the 5:00 to around 10:00 mark and starts the 2nd half at 16:00. His team was up big and it's an All Star game, but he seemed to exhibit quite a few positive capabilities. Pretty good handle for his size and age, next great Cuse pg lol?!

16 points, 10 boards, 3 asssists, 5 steals and 2 blocks in his last outing.
Check out the kid's game log here.

I did a small writeup a little while back as Francis mentioned. Really good athlete, rebounder and outside shooter. Long, athletic typical SU forward. I see a lot of similarities (Lydon/Kris Joseph/Dirty). Didn't have a great game, but he held his own against a Roselle Catholic team that has many decent big men to throw at you (Rafus, Naz, Bullock and company).

Anyway, I think he'd fit right in, definitely high major caliber.

16 points, 10 boards, 3 asssists, 5 steals and 2 blocks in his last outing.
Check out the kid's game log here.

I did a small writeup a little while back as Francis mentioned. Really good athlete, rebounder and outside shooter. Long, athletic typical SU forward. I see a lot of similarities (Lydon/Kris Joseph/Dirty). Didn't have a great game, but he held his own against a Roselle Catholic team that has many decent big men to throw at you (Rafus, Naz, Bullock and company).

Anyway, I think he'd fit right in, definitely high major caliber.
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2016/01/pope-john-vs-roselle-catholic-play-by.html
For those that missed it, you can read the recap that Tee wrote in the link above.

Francis
think Mal is going to be one and done like people are predicting?
Right now he has no draft buzz, but that's mainly due to SU being off the radar nationally. If the team makes the push as we all hope coming up into the 2nd half of conference play and he continues to play well then it'll be something to monitor. Devin Booker, who is a similar comparison study to Mali due to size and position, was picked in the lottery last year and had less production.

Right now he has no draft buzz, but that's mainly due to SU being off the radar nationally. If the team makes the push as we all hope coming up into the 2nd half of conference play and he continues to play well then it'll be something to monitor. Devin Booker, who is a similar comparison study to Mali due to size and position, was picked in the lottery last year and had less production.
That Devin Booker comparison is spot on.
Happen to think the staff will target a 5th year senior, if we have the room?