Marek Dolezaj | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

This commit was just the Bromide I needed to infuse me with Orange Topia! For some reason in elicits memories of how surprised we were when Lydon emerged as such a force his freshman year. As I've often stated, the importance of getting players who upon becoming part of the program also lend continuity by being around more than one season. This kid oozes upside and provides something to get excited about moving forward. This is EXACTLY the type of commit we need at this critical juncture for the program.

One more like this... and let the excitement begin!!!

LGO! and my case of Blue Orange has been completely remedied by the addition of the MaRecking Ball!

This commit was just the Bromide I needed to infuse me with Orange Topia! For some reason in elicits memories of how surprised we were when Lydon emerged as such a force his freshman year. As I've often stated, the importance of getting players who upon becoming part of the program also lend continuity by being around more than one season. This kid oozes upside and provides something to get excited about moving forward. This is EXACTLY the type of commit we need at this critical juncture for the program.

LGO! and my case of Blue Orange has been completely remedied by the addition of the MaRecking Ball!

You were very shaky potatoes for a moment.

Sidibe (Africa)
Dolezaj (Europe)
Brissett (North America, CA)
Washington (North America, US, CA)

Tell you what:
We somehow tap China or Brazil for a guard and we're rolling all United Nations on these clowns this year!

Yeah, but how many times will we leave the continent to play before January?

Sidibe (Africa)
Dolezaj (Europe)

Tell you what:
We somehow tap China or Brazil for a guard and we're rolling all United Nations on these clowns this year!
Australia is always good for a big guy, or maybe New Zealand. Get one of those rugby dudes to maul Duke's front line.

Sorry for the herky jerk steering of this thread, but the question still remains:

Nickname?

He must have his own already, so here comes the Slovak Google translate! Anyone have a source? ;)

Sidibe (Africa)
Dolezaj (Europe)

Tell you what:
Dump Nike. Uniforms by Benetton.

Sorry for the herky jerk steering of this thread, but the question still remains:

Nickname?

He must have his own already, so here comes the Slovak Google translate! Anyone have a source? ;)
I like Euro (=Money). Or Dolemite.

[Both were posted by someone else, somewhere above.]

Nickname?

How about Perun?

He he could easily be gone after one year to go pro back home. There are no guarantees he will be at SU very long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom