Marek Dolezaj | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

the same marek "mickey "dolenzaj who played along side mikael nezjzmeth and pyotr tork ?
da ! now i 'm a believer !

Davyz Jonesz won't forgive you for leaving him out. Better get on that last train. Oh wait, I guess ,Davyz did that already.

Oh wait. I might have it, copyright pending.

The Rockin Slovakin

Game over, ah thank ya

This is good. I still say it has to be Dolemite. I'm willing to compromise on the nickname but only under one condition: for all home games when he is introduced, the PA announcer must list him as "hailing from parts unknown."

don't get me wrong it's good - but for your standards, just not your best work ;)
Agree. Gonna be a long night.

I came up with beast. Mixed feelings.
Franky Five Fingers never really stuck.
I did come up with TT! There's a story behind that :)
Chubuckwu was mine but fizzled.
Matty Nice is also mine.

Damn.

Agree. Gonna be a long night.

I came up with beast. Mixed feelings.
Franky Five Fingers never really stuck.
I did come up with TT! There's a story behind that :)
Chubuckwu was mine but fizzled.
Matty Nice is also mine.

Damn.
Don't forget your other ones, like
Trevor "good hugger' Cooney
and Wesley "gentle lover" Johnson

We have a lot of potential at the forward spot. Need someone to emerge as a consistent threat to drill 3's from that position. I'm confident someone will be able to keep defenses honest.

If we get Thorpe, we might have enough shooting. I do think we have enough guys who can get to the rim if defenses have to respect our shooters.

Good get. Now hopefully Dolezaj gets to campus ASAP. He needs to get acclimated, even moreso than most freshmen. I wish Daniels asked him if he has a planned arrival date.
My understanding is not until July due to FIBA. Could be wrong though. Can't remember where I read that.

I like Euro (=Money). Or Dolemite.

[Both were posted by someone else, somewhere above.]

I (think)I may have been the first to submit Dolemite (Could have easily missed an earlier post suggesting it tho). Considering someone posted that he pronounces his last name Doh-luh-Zie... maybe the Dolemite nickname could be tweaked to...Dolezite? (possibly too obscure tho)

After a nasty dunk I just want to be able to say "Dolemite/zite is my name and f@&kin up mother f#%@ers is my game!"

Last edited:
As the arbiter of nicknaming, I've yet to make a ruling.

Marinating on this one a little bit.

I still get a kick out of that, bro! I read through a number of pages and was chomping at the bit to invoke your name and that sentence to hopefully cull you out of wherever youve been, but you finally spoke up at the end. Your powers have lain dormant for too long, in my opinion.

I dont want to rush you though. Marinate on Marek for as long as you need.

For now, I will stick with my tribute to the legendary Aleister "rhymes with holy" Crowley, and go with Magick Marek, or maybe Magick MD.

I like Space Jam for him.
First of all he reminds me of Shawn Bradleys Monstar.
Secondly he captioned one of his dunking Instagram post as "I believe I can fly"

ARe we 100% confident this kid is going to check out paper work wise and actually arrive on campus and play?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom