Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 4? I am thinking the staff has to view Thompson and Sidibe as Centers. And maybe they do think Brissett and Moyer are more than capable of playing small forward.
I think they are following the UNC model of being able to just keep running size out there. Although, all these guys will have to add some beef.

The only 4 I want us to spend time recruiting is Shittu; give him the 44 jersey as well...
He or Naz would be unreal, but unfortunately, not likely.

this kid would make a nice stretch 4. He is a really good passer. Like most, he needs to put some weight on. And, he is a lefty!!!

Here's some more highlights, better IMHO, from about a month ago. After watching the beginning of these he reminds of a former lefty PF SU player. Can anyone guess who??
Yeah, and this kid looks like he likes to outlet right handed as well.

This kid looks and plays like Michael Beasley before he got fat.
This kid looks YOUNG. He will be something when he fills out, as long as he doesn't fill out like Beasley. I bet he will be a more explosive athlete in a couple of years.

Man, love his game. He can do it all really. It's a couple highlight videos, but he looks damn good. Long, can shoot, dribble, and pass. Glad we're involved. So many options for 2018. We need Thorpe to keep a scholly open. Let OB, and MM play some 3. A grad transfer 3 would be great too.

The staff obviously has a plan. 2018 could be a great class along with those coming in this year. Missing out on some in 2017 could really pay off. Would love to win now, but we are gonna be real contenders in 2019-2020.

Man, love his game. He can do it all really. It's a couple highlight videos, but he looks damn good. Long, can shoot, dribble, and pass. Glad we're involved. So many options for 2018. We need Thorpe to keep a scholly open. Let OB, and MM play some 3. A grad transfer 3 would be great too.

The staff obviously has a plan. 2018 could be a great class along with those coming in this year. Missing out on some in 2017 could really pay off. Would love to win now, but we are gonna be real contenders in 2019-2020.
I have been saying this. We need to fill out '18, survive with a good season, and then we are back in business

Carey, Jones and Bazley would be a hella of a 2018 class I would take it right now and be stoked.

I have been saying this. We need to fill out '18, survive with a good season, and then we are back in business

I say it, and the mob comes after me. This is a developmental year, but I get slammed for saying anything along those lines. I don't want to awake RF, and his crew.

If we have to wait until 19-20 to be ACC contenders there's going to be lots of heat on this staff...

If we have to wait until 19-20 to be ACC contenders there's going to be lots of heat on this staff...

There they are. I'm talking about winning it all. It's going to take some time. Just the truth.

There they are. I'm talking about winning it all. It's going to take some time. Just the truth.

Unfortunately I don't disagree. It's just depressing.

Here's some more highlights, better IMHO, from about a month ago. After watching the beginning of these he reminds of a former lefty PF SU player. Can anyone guess who??
Derrick Coleman? I'd settle for a slight resemblance in the quality of his play.

I say it, and the mob comes after me. This is a developmental year, but I get slammed for saying anything along those lines. I don't want to awake RF, and his crew.

I don't get it. People think we can contend for an ACC title this year? Who here has been that optimistic?

At least we are casting a wider net. The first person who wants to commit should get the spot. I hope we learned our lesson on what we pulled with Jelly Dimes and Coleman because we were holding out with Quade.
Well, id 2-3 players @ positions of need that are essentially equal, then take 1st to commit. If heaven forbid, you strike out, then look farther afield. But, don't give gaga eyes to only 1 recruit and expect him to commit just because we are giving him " all our love.":rolleyes:
If the staff feels Bazley is equal to Shittu, and he commits first, then so be it...

I don't get it. People think we can contend for an ACC title this year? Who here has been that optimistic?

Not many. I just get negative replies when I say we will live without JT, and that I support JB, and say it's gonna take a few years to be a contender. I'm optimistic on our incoming players. Those to finish off 2017, and our prospects for 2018. We will have a great team in two or three years. It is what it is. Everyone wants to at least make the Tourney now. I get it, and we have a good shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom