Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking LOVE this kid's ability to put the ball on the floor. He's going to be a matchup nightmare.

I also like how he follows Jayson Tatum and tries to emulate his game. I was drooling watching that kid’s versatile game especially second half of the season and he is showing it in the NBA now as a legit ROY candidate.

Honestly... this kid is #1 overall draft pick material from his highlight reel. Have to see him play a full 40 but he is ridiculous.

Maybe. He has to get a lot stronger and maybe get some greater explosion, IMO. He’s more of a lanky/slithery guy a la Brandon Ingram but with a crazy high skill set for sure. Hopefully he isn’t the type to just fall in love with a jump shot like a LaQuinton Ross.

Can't be, he's not going to Dook, UNC, or Kentucky.

Won't feel safe about this kid until signing day. I'm sure those schools are sending reps at him every day.

images

I hope that either he has a two-year college plan in mind, or that we're ready to win big next year!

Signing day is shortly approaching...any word on if Dbaze is going to sign?

Another vid from the weekend of bazley going up against the #2 player in Ohio who is a Indiana commit

Hunter looked pretty good in those clips. Bazely is definitely turning into a 3. I'm not crazy about all the between the legs dribbles, spin moves and that fadeaway jumper in the lane. But if he's going to get after the boards and play defense, then have fun, young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom