Class of 2019 - SF/PF Jae'lyn Withers (NC) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF/PF Jae'lyn Withers (NC)

In his 3 games for Team Loaded NC in the Adidas Gauntlet he averaged...
16.7 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.3 blocks, 27.7 PER
Shot 63.3% from the field, 68.8% from the line, and a disappointing 16.7% from three (small sample though.. 1 for 6).

You bite your tongue.
#sorrynotsorry

Anyway, I'm a huge Clemson fan, especially football, since I now live in their backyard. Unless and until they play Cuse. Then, not so much.

And just how did you manage to get "Resident Clemson Fan" under your avatar?

Reactions: gbo
#sorrynotsorry

Anyway, I'm a huge Clemson fan, especially football, since I now live in their backyard. Unless and until they play Cuse. Then, not so much.

And just how did you manage to get "Resident Clemson Fan" under your avatar?
You can change the title in account preferences :D

Aiming for his afternoon game (Team Loaded NC) today...
Screenshot_20180428-033956.jpg

Jaelyn did not play in his afternoon game that I was there for, so I didn't get to see him live. He did play in his morning game as well as his Friday night game.

Friday night he had 9 points (2-2 from 3), 8 boards in 26 minutes.
Saturday morning he had 5 points (0-3 from 3), 6 boards, 2 steals, 1 block in 23 minutes.

"Although Jae’lyn Withers sports high major offers, he is still somewhat underrated nationally. The agile and mobile forward is extremely quick off the bounce and has the ability to score from all three levels. More importantly, Withers has been more aggressive in the spring travel ball season and it has definitely carried over to the NPBA camp. In his first game, Withers scored 10 points going 4-8 from the floor and 1-2 from the free throw line. In addition, he was ability to stretch the defense and knock down a long distant 3-pointer. Withers recently took an unofficial visit to Louisville and received an offer from Arizona."

When he wasn't planning AAU for TeamLoadedNC, JW had a MVP worthy summer with his HS team, North Mecklenburg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom